Japan attacks Pearl Harbor (military base)

>Japan attacks Pearl Harbor (military base)
>Americans respond by nuking hundreds of thousands Japanese civilians
America is the worst country in the world and they deserve all the shit they get.

Attached: 1508548114960.png (547x433, 12.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indepthnews.net/index.php/opinion/3758-soviet-advance-not-u-s-atomic-bombings-forced-japan-to-surrender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>America is the worst country in the world and they deserve all the shit they get.
Not saying you're wrong, but your example is fucking retarded.
>Yes we declared war on you and committed several war crimes, but you can't do the same to us!!!

looks like ivan's awake

not russian but only Donald Trump has the special relationship with Russia we need right now

Yea, fuck them for defending themselves. Message to self, don't fuck with America unless you want your shit fucked up.

I thank Donald Trump every day for tearing America apart. Who could have known it only takes one orange retard to topple the American hegemony.

japan attacked us sovereign soil in a sneak attack, which is illegal under international law and morally reprehensible. if you have grievance and need to fight, then you are supposed to declare your intentions to fight. sneak attacks mean you lose all rights and privileges and of you get smacked hard it's your fault.

verification not required

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-152012-01.jpg (843x1571, 282.5K)

>I thank Donald Trump every day for tearing America apart. Who could have known it only takes one orange retard to topple the American hegemony.

Attached: OY BRUV.jpg (852x480, 87.05K)

ITT: faggots mad when a real country fights fire with fire
picrel you will never know what greatness is.

Attached: 1637978066585.jpg (386x372, 18.5K)

>(you)
per usual. saaaaaaaage.

Attached: 03b.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Those faggots wanted war and war is what they got.

Based gigamerica

You're right. We should've just let Japan remain an Empire and take over the Pacific. And the Marshall Plan was a mistake too, we should've never have given Europe any postwar financial aid. We should've just left it a war torn wasteland. America bad.etc

Attached: download (10).jpg (194x259, 9.68K)

Wrong flag Pjotr.

Attached: 1636141169674.jpg (1124x1088, 121.57K)

90% of the time it's ruskies making these anti western d&c threads. They particularly like to target America and Britain. Russians are sneaky scum since the beginning of time and always will be.

>what was rape of nanking

the japs had it coming

>>Japan attacks Pearl Harbor (military base)
>>Americans respond by nuking hundreds of thousands Japanese civilians

Date of Pearl harbour attack 7th December 1941
Date of Hiroshima bomb 6th August 1945

The latter wasn't a direct response to the former. Not sure why you've posted a picture of a nigger either.

its an ivan thread. it's painfully obvious, but for some reasons Any Forumstards spend hours arguing with each other over some shit some russian monkey spews.

>Japan attacks Pearl Harbor (military base) illegally
japan was given a chance to capitulate, then said they would fight to the end no matter what. so what would the solution be when you have essentially beaten someone but they say they will fight scorched earth, suicidal tactics, pointless war of attrition with no chance to win? let them continue to flail and kill you and your citizens, or actually end it and move on?

verification not required

It's the same on Any Forums. Half the threads are made by literal russian shills

how am I wrong
you didn't stop him
you won't stop him again

and when these animals get exposed, they abort the thread and create 6 more. no idea why the faggot mods allow more than 2 threads on the same fucking topic. but subhuman russians take full advantage of their retardation.

Its not retarded. Countries arent hive minds. Japanese civilians alive in 1945 when the bombs dropped had exactly every bit to do with the war crimes as you do now:
Absolutely nothing. Stop equating the tantrums and feuds of government gangsters to people who just fell out of a vagina somewhere and just want to eat and feed their family. The nuclear bombs were entirely unjustified.

kys russian monkey

Theres more to life then getting paid by your government to make posts on the internet bro. You could become a gas station attendant in the countryside or find a quaint office job

Attached: The-Moomins-Moomintroll-Moominsummer-Madness-Tove-Jansson-3.jpg (1500x1000, 164.02K)

I'm not russian goddammit
I live in a rural part away from cities

did you vote for biden?
no
did you even vote?
no
you let trump win
and he will win again

Fucked around and found out

>simperial japan

Japan surrendered because russia entered the war. They surrendered to US because the terms were better and it was less embarassing to say it was because of a miracle weapon and not because they were already ass beat. Japan was done.
Even if not, civilians didnt have to suffer nuclear bombs. There was no actual reason or gain from the bombs. It was a flex on russia at best.

Ivan! Awake early today? Gotta make those rubles right?

Attached: D8CD30B8-6467-4195-9647-9151AC348862.jpg (474x474, 105.7K)

>he vill vin again
lmao i hope we drop nukes on your entire country slav monkey

kys ivan

are you fucking retarded? Russia joined long before the pearl harbor attack. Japan surrendered immediately after the bomb.

shut up i'm not russian my iphone ate part of the post

I am not russian poster. I am live in britain not russia now fuck off

The war against Japan you mung.
The soviets turned their attention to japan declaring war on august 8th 1945. Japan did not surrender because of the bombs. Back to the textbooks with you.

>I live in a rural part away from cities
Nobody talks like this. Nobody except ESL Russians

>I am not russian poster
Your English is pretty shit for someone from Britian

Imperial Japan was objectively brutal. I'm not saying nuking was right or wrong but the most powerful nation (USA) saw them as a threat and wanted to neutralize it. That's it.

this
russians don't go here that's just a shareblue lie shareblue keeps repeating

i am live in britain. i is genuine britain person, honest gor blimey

indepthnews.net/index.php/opinion/3758-soviet-advance-not-u-s-atomic-bombings-forced-japan-to-surrender

Start there. Keep reading.
Dont just shrug off learning something because you dont like being wrong. They werent very phased by the bombs.

if you say so comrade. all i know is that you slav animals deserve a noose.