My wife of 8 years now had her father move in last week...

My wife of 8 years now had her father move in last week. He’s suffering from dementia and has periods where he thinks my wife (his daughter) is his wife. He has kissed her inappropriately, touched her and tried to sleep with her. She says it’s harmless and he’s confused… she even lays with him and allows him to grope her and rub her. Am I wrong for being pissed.

Attached: 4A8C33AB-888C-4428-9DAE-085D947192E8.jpg (678x1153, 420.8K)

Yes.

Nah that is not normal my man.

You should knock his old ass out and show who the real man of the house is. Stop being a pussy bitch and slap the shit out of your wife for letting it happen. Then go cheat on her, and blame her for it.

You should not try to force yourself into the middle of their relationship! Shame on you user

>Am I wrong for being pissed.
No, you are wrong for cockblocking. He had invested so much in her, what does it matter if he fucks her, especially if she's okay with it?

Fuck her sister and then say "Sorry I thought it was you."

>only a fool would believe...

Spitroast!

My brother in law had a brain injury a few years ago and now he jerks off constantly. The whole family has become accustomed to him pulling his Dong at the dinner table.

she's his now user. you were never enough. let a real man show you how to take charge of her.

Attached: 04be3ab5027893f1f6be14af8b76e3b8.1.jpg (1280x720, 37.07K)

Attached: gookler.gif (320x263, 697.37K)

He's obviously faking it you giant cuck.

>envious of wife's hot DILF action
Cope jej

It's very common, "normal" even, for someone with dementia identifying their sibling with a lost spouse.

It's also not uncommon for a woman to take pleasure in getting attention from her father.

Either you can have some hot steamy treesomes where you see your wife degrading herself by fucking her father (which sounds kinda hot), or you should seek advice from a psychologist. He'll probably suggest that your wife uses certain words that could trigger a reaction in him (like clearly saying her name). The success of which would depend on degree the dementia set in.

Do not take this out on your wife or her father, that is guranteed going to backfire on you.

Also, post more pics.

If he really wants to show dominance, he needs to fuck his wife in front of her father

dementia is often a symptom of terminal brain illness, i say trust your wife and wait it out, eventually he will either get too violent to stay in the home or drop dead. given he is that confused and out of control, i doubt you have very long to wait. this is the most humane thing to do.

Law of the jungle m8. Kick his ass

I use that trick, too. Get a lot of pussy that way.

Actually he needs to fuck the father in front of the wife

Just make the dad pay cash for her ass.

Dress up as your wife, get fucked then reveal your a man,

And claim that he has dementia and thought it was his dad