White boys who love BBC thread. Share your stories, fantasies, ideas. How many BBC's have you served irl?

White boys who love BBC thread. Share your stories, fantasies, ideas. How many BBC's have you served irl?
>2

Attached: 400744689.jpg (575x862, 49.67K)

NIGGER BESTIALITY SHILLER

Attached: 1642334169519.png (633x436, 73.03K)

Stay mad because cute twinks want a real man

Attached: 362545996.jpg (674x846, 78.29K)

That's it, you just have the two pics?

Don't bother posting unless there's some people

Attached: 1909803000.jpg (597x400, 56.37K)

All the best bm/wm threads are on

Gif is slow and I wanna talk to some other fucked up twinks

Attached: 2037820475.jpg (848x848, 144.96K)

does it hurt?? theres some cute black guys at my school but im still a virgin

If you've never toyed your ass it will hurt until you learn how to relax it. Although sometimes I like the feeling of a bigger guy forcing his way in. Even if it hurts a lil it makes me feel so weak

Attached: 1613073309.jpg (487x531, 46.36K)

You should approach them Any Forumsro and inquire whether theyd like to use you. Usually theyd be embarassed to say yes alone, so make sure you ask in front of their best mates.

ive poked it but it feels funny on my finger whats the best way to relax nd get used to it?

You just need to spend some time with a dildo in there. But a glass or metal toy, not too big, and just let it hold your ass open for a few hours and you'll start to feel for it

glass?? what if it brakes?? arent they all runber

The glass is solid, normally pyrex. Glass toys are pretty safe if you take care of them. I love mine

i have a pretty good ass but ive never been fucked, feel like im wasting potential with this boy pussy. Im just too scared to get fucked and also dont want aids

Attached: 2B092E7E-EF7A-4ECD-AFF0-EFFF7A5F91DF.jpg (2100x1575, 697.06K)

Both guys I've slept with used condoms. Even for oral. That makes you pretty safe already

Being physically and mentally relaxed is almost a must, the last thing you want is to be tense. I like to take a quick shower before any kind of anal play/sex, I also like to use that shower time to also douche myself clean if I am doing to be using a bigger sized dildo. ALWAYS use a quality water based anal lube and have plenty of it on hand, nothing worse than finding out you are out of lube when you are in the mood.

Attached: 1657451201930.jpg (878x500, 79.97K)

I still rather be the black guys little whore

you are fucking degenerates

Bro, you should experience it at least once before your body leaves its peak. Some tips: have one (or two) steady guys instead of using hookup apps. I met my dude off craigslist back when it was around. You have to be up front about looking for something regular and safe. There's tons of other dudes who are looking for just that. Also, make a habit of checking for tests, and have yours ready too, to be fair.

Also, look into PrEP. Nice twunk butt

respectively, theres no chance im getting tested/looking at other guys tests/ getting on prep. id rather just fuck a dildo. that all seems so clinical and gross to me

Attached: 64gak3.png (500x503, 52.9K)

Been with 8 black guys IRL. One of them in particular I hooked up with maybe 50+ times. Been with a few white guys too but prefer black.