Can we go back?

Can we go back?

Attached: 586C5121-DA51-44DB-AE7D-57064103C5C1.jpg (998x1024, 58.73K)

It'd be nice.

Everyone turned into a tarded cunt these days.

boi that's the worst representation of the past I've ever seen. if anything, it makes me want to go forward.

Idk I thought it was fun

sorry man, the normies won

Kill yourself faggot everything in that thought bubble is "normie" trash

Still better than anything we’ve so far seen in the ‘20s

Zoomers like everything else they touch, destroyed the website

Of course not. You will never go back.

People are fragile ,you should know that now

Get ready for The Great Reset(World Digital Currency) ...You will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Nothing will ever bring it back. It was pure gold that spring up organically, as then the jews saw their opportunity to do what they do best and destroy it to demoralize us.

Today Leafy is off the internet, Frank makes shitty sad songs, Keem doesn't have fun beefs anymore, idubbbz sucks, Anthony Fantano is cucked, and anti-sjw content was attacked into extinction.

Only way back is through a near extinction level event. It has to take out most modern technology, too. Old methods of living will return old behavior/psychology.

This feeling is called nostalgia. It's characterized by a sense of longing for now-absent artifacts of the past. The cure is realizing that your dumbass generation didn't invent irony or humor, that harambe was never funny to anyone except tryhard zoomers, that your inside jokes will age as well as the "wife bad" humor boomers liked so much. Or don't and be a source of cringe for every passerby. No skin off my nose either way.

Attached: 1657581522719.jpg (640x480, 99.78K)

Except it's not *just* nostalgia. It was attacked out of existence. Everybody here saw it happen and remembers that.

It is just nostalgia. The short period of time you've been on this earth hasn't been significant. The cultural shifts that occured during and after your childhood aren't special. The pendulum of progressivism and conservatism swings back and forth in American media. The entire world didn't get permanently flipped on its head conveniently around the time you were born.

Wow you sound like such a wise soothsayer and totally not just a jew justifying that you launched an assault on this type of content.

Dont cut yourself on that edge , you're scaring the children

Attached: 1643737106726.jpg (565x500, 98.8K)

3800000,000000 died show some respect user

Attached: kike hates west .jpg (401x271, 17.51K)

Attached: 1656110867854.jpg (482x625, 353.33K)

Never forget about the 6 trillion.

>he's not even in his mid 20s yet, and he's already afraid of kikes
lol, lmao even
>don't cut yourself on that edge
What edge? I'm telling a thread full of depressed zoomers that their generation wasn't special and that slanted media isn't permant. Learn what terms mean before you regurgitate tired phrases like this, nigger.

nobody's stopping you from making interesting threads that don't involve alt right retardation OP

Attached: pain or pleasure.jpg (1500x1600, 687.29K)

>afraid of kikes
I fear nothing about you. When I know your nature and know where you're going, why should i fear you?