Okay Any Forums I need to fucking vent

Okay Any Forums I need to fucking vent

EVERY time I try and use dating apps, I keep getting matched up with other transfemales. I am FUCKING TIRED of it. And when I finally do get a cis-gender female?
THEY APOLOGIZE AND TELL ME THEY DON'T WANT TO DATE A TRANSFEMALE.
Like what the actual fuck is wrong with transphobes? Fucking bitch.

Rant over.

Attached: rLVPWb6.jpg (1122x1122, 133.7K)

weak bait

fight for your life

This is true. We need to stop transphobia, and force (if necessary) cis-gender women to accept transwomen into their spaces. It's just not okay to be doing this any more.

If this isn't bait you are a retard

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>If a transwoman has personal preferences and complains about being discriminated against it must be bait
OP is totally right and you guys are idiots.

Since when was it discrimination for a cis female to have preferences, Just because a person won't date you doesn't make it discrimination

Because the reason I am being rejected is based on me not being born a certain gender. For all intents and purposes I am female. To reject me based on me NOT having been female all my life is discrimination and illegal.

You're allowed to not want to date trans women but a cis isn't? Ok lol

>oneofthesedaysiwillcometoyourbedatnightandaskforahole
giving it kind of a melody and all,while in the beach there
2020,22a
now 24a

Attached: 7f698732ab6077db7cfa2fb15e14084b.jpg (850x1522, 269.59K)

bait or sheer, utter retardation.
which is it?

But it just isn't illegal to have a preference, Provide me a source and then fair enough, But people are allowed to reject you on the basis of preference, A gay man wouldn't ask a clearly hetro cis male to date them and then cry when they get rejected on the basis of "They rejected me because of my gender and it's wrong." People are allowed to be sexually attracted to what they want, And they have every right to only be attracted to other cis women, It's takes like this that further alienate trans people because it justifies attacking people that did nothing wrong

There's a difference between me rejecting a fellow trans person (I can't discriminate against myself / someone like myself) and a cis-female rejecting me not because of the way I look, but because (somehow and I don't know how they fucking know just by looking at my profile picture) they know I'm a transwoman. It's fucking wrong and disgusting.

Ywnbaw, kys for expecting people to adapt to your untreated mental illness.

Attached: 1648610523774m.jpg (510x801, 103.58K)

>I'm transphobic
Thanks for clearing that up you piece of shit

>It's okay when I have a preference
>But not when they have one

Attached: 27.jpg (500x501, 19K)

This, such a simple concept. Let the gymnastics commence.

I could care less about trans people it doesn't affect me you're just a brainlet

Lmao I can't believe you people are ACTUALLY defending this FUCKING BITCH that rejected me. I came here because I thought Any Forums HATED WOMEN and yet here you are defending her? Like lmao you're all a bunch of incel simps who can't get a woman.
Next time I meet an incel that wants to use my (BRAND FUCKING NEW) tight vagina to lose his v-card, I'll tell him to fuck off :)

No it isn't, giga faggot.

Trannies ruin everything. Even for other trannies lol

Trans are hated more than woman, faggot. Ywnbaw and must be new here.

incorrect, you are not entitled to their attraction and if what you are makes them uncomfortable, that's just too bad for you. they're not wrong for feeling that way, you're wrong for thinking they should be forced not to.

Oh sweet a trans hate thread, been a hot minute.

Attached: 1648748048056.jpg (478x680, 91.94K)