Septum piercings look so retarded. i hate bitches with these piercings , youre not a fucking bull

septum piercings look so retarded. i hate bitches with these piercings , youre not a fucking bull

Attached: septum-piercing-1.jpg (700x500, 20.86K)

Attached: 719Gwk+eFzL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x679, 75.37K)

Kill yourself. You will never have a hot goth septum GF. Cope.

cringe, kill yourself. youll never fuck one. i will

My ex had one of these. When she snapped because she was a bipolar cunt I'd grab it at keep her at arms length

You are a fucking idiot, septum piercings used to just be for goth and metal chicks and now any and every cunt has one

the most basic chicks have them, i avoid them at all costs. this generation sucks
that is disturbing to think about

Yeah but that doesn’t mean goth chicks still don’t have them. I have been with plenty of none tik tok cringe chicks with septum’s. It’s hot. You’re all virgins.

it can be hot but very rarely is. i can barely stand the thought of speaking to a chick with one for more than 5 minutes

In my country it is ''traditionally'' worn by ''skunk'' and ''superskunk'' girls, that's a mixture of rave girl, reggae girl, always-broken-by-drugs girl, and so.

Attached: 377633_576682795693604_436283140_n.jpg (729x713, 87.87K)

It literally looks like a booger hang out of the nose. It's retarded.

Nose rings in general look stupid.

Attached: superskunk.jpg (1200x1600, 177.1K)

yes exactly I hate saying that word but thank you. They look so retarded beyond words. Im not sure why they think this looks good. Theres much better facial piercings that can actually look clean. Nose piercings are rarely worn by the right people

that sounds like one shit country my friend

>septum piercings look so retarded. i hate bitches with these piercings , youre not a fucking bull

You have never spoken to any women in your life and probably have horrible game OP. Sluts have these nowadays. Maybe don’t be a raging virgin and you can bang a hot septum chick.

Attached: AB0FB17B-D5A2-47F9-A08E-A2E2BB519953.jpg (749x599, 83.03K)

Well, it's the second richest region in Spain: Catalonia. Those girls specially live in the metropolitan region of Barcelona... but the majority of them have second residences across the coast and mountains (Pyrenees), they're rich bitches, yoy know.

Attached: 539310_3402310932725_79935858_n.jpg (849x519, 65.47K)

Cringe. I'm not like you and worries about picking up women. It simply comes naturally. I have an appearance and charisma that people seem to love. I don't put forth any effort like you, a loser try hard . Septum piercings are fucking retarded. Not only on women but men as well. Once again refer to bull image haha retard. kill yourself

So I was right? or are you genuinely trying to imply spain isnt a shit country today? Also I have spaniard blood

It is a shit for some, it isn't for other some, like elsewhere I supose. But I personally like my country, and I'm not any kind of nationalist. I'm sure there are better places, all depends on your needs.

Attached: 164871_184024128292808_3501015_n.jpg (505x623, 67.8K)

>I'm not like you and worries about picking up women. It simply comes naturally. I have an appearance and charisma that people seem to love.

Attached: FBBE7C80-794E-4EC6-9F78-4BC1CA799382.jpg (614x809, 95.69K)

Imagine being this mad about someone having a piercing. Touch grass. It will do you some good, user.

bro i weigh 150 pounds maybe
>touch grass
go back

A tight band can look alright
Something dangling close to the lips looks dumb