TikTok PEDO-WOMAN Arrested

TikTok PEDO-WOMAN Arrested

Real life "ShotaCon" Kylie Strickland flashed her big milkers after asking young boys in a pool if they wanted to see he giant funbags.

She was obviously drunk.

If a guy did this with two young girls he would have been lynched.

So I'm glad to see roasties getting the justice they deserve.

But at the same time I think it would have been cool if I had a mature slut flashing me multiple times in the pool and playing with my pickle.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (996x1595, 253.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1uPj1e-yrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits aren't genitals. They're like quasi-genitals. A girl flashing tits is not equal to a man flashing his dick. To equal that, a chick would have to flash her pussy. There are some girls who do that, too. But that's another story.

Had my best friend's girlfriend flash me her tits in a supermarket.

are they trying to make kids turn into perma virgin faggots like OP? i saw tons of tits when i was a kid and i was appreciative for every single one

Post the vid or the tits op we wanna see em you dumb faggot

#FreeKylie

Yes. That's the agenda. Only in white countries though, obviously.

Attached: 1650625820333.png (1220x838, 119.58K)

vid?

Same thing. Cunt.

You European? I don't understand how you saw a lot of tits as a boy.

it's called not growing up living in your basement, user. concerts, festivals, parades, just generally being in public where you might see some drunk party girl.

Needs more love lumps.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9.13K)

I'm not talking about as a teenager dumbass, I'm talking about being like the age of 5-9 years old.

Don't waste your time. The retarded zoomers here couldn't begin to fathom what it was like growing up in the pre-2000's. They were raised locked in their houses ipads.

Lmao. Drunk whores get what she deserves. Kids are kids and adults shouldn’t be trying to fuck then. It’s simple. Yes trying to fuck em cause if not then there’s no need to entice children with nudity.
Love it when whores get got.

>never saw a tit until they were a teenager
calm down sperg it's not my fault your childhood sucked.

Attached: 2odn95.jpg (804x644, 120.31K)

yeah i'm starting to notice that. fucking sad.

You're American aren't you? Or some sort of fundamentalist?

Old Any Forums would’ve posted the video by now

Man you really are retarded, did you not follow what you even wrote? You said tons as a kid, I saw some as a boy, but not tons. You see the occasional ones when you go somewhere but you're usually at something with your parents. B/w the ages I described you went to these things unsupervised?

Oaky, why do eastern yellow countries have such low birth rates?
Gender equality. Fat guys can have their man boobs hang out at the beach, women should be allowed to enjoy the same.

WITHOUT THE VIDEO THIS POST IS POINTLESS.

>FUCK YOU OP
FUCK YOU OP
>FUCK YOU OP
FUCK YOU OP
>FUCK YOU OP
FUCK YOU OP
>FUCK YOU OP
FUCK YOU OP
>FUCK YOU OP
FUCK YOU OP

The age of consent isn't 13 in Asian countries contrary to what internet memesters tell you.

>unsupervised
what kind of cringey zoomer logic is this. why would i have to be unsupervised to see a tit? the kids in the video were with their parents you literal idiot lol

stop being mad at me for seeing tits and leave your basement and go see your first one fucking autistic zoomer

>unsupervised
kill yourself you mind-controlled retard

That's not your best friends' girlfriend. That's everybody's girlfriend.

God you are dumb. I'm aware you can see tits at random events like the pool and the beach etc. What I'm trying to understand is how you saw tons when you were so young. Riding your bike to your friends house and hanging out with them as a boy I understand or even playing with the kids in the neighborhood. Going out with your friends when you're older and doing shit, of course you'll see a lot more of that plus some. My question is simple, if by kid you meant as a teen cool, I get how you saw tons". As a boy around the age of the kids in the pic or younger, I don't get.

this thread is so funny after growing up in murica im living in europe right now and working on a summer pool i see tits everyday , and theres always little kids around no one cares , grow up . miss the burguers though european cant cook party food for shit .

youtube.com/watch?v=P1uPj1e-yrk

video

Ahahahhahahahahahahahah soy

"Buh buh muh supervision from authority."

Fucking faggot of the year.

the bar for saddest loser on the planet is set so high on this fucking site man lol. this cringey virgin is literally jealous of CHILD ME for seeing tons of tits. imagine being an adult and having a problem with not only a kid but a kid from the fucking past.

who gives a shit though

normalize this kind of thing

like why do you choose to be scandalized by this, its retarded