Why are there so many pedophiles on here? What's so attractive about kids, degens

Why are there so many pedophiles on here? What's so attractive about kids, degens.

Attached: Pedobear.png (100x184, 7.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aXm_mxudGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd think random would be a bit more random.

Random is not random, it's just threads so others can beat their dicks to pics

you'd never know how to enjoy the best brownie in the world if youve never tasted it. Same here. Age is just a number. Fuck society.

Their innocence and their slight curves.

just refer them to the PROTECT Act of 2003
it makes them seethe, dilate and blab about free speech

I wish jannies and mods from other boards used /trash/ which function is to be a trashcan for moving shitty threads into and not Any Forums.

Attached: ni.jpg (209x241, 9.11K)

Can't you achieve that with lolicon though

Yes, that's why plenty of ped know not to touch little girls

Agreed.

Attached: 1657846229177.jpg (451x676, 55.49K)

What's so attractive about adults

big boobs

What's so attractive about big boobs

youtube.com/watch?v=9aXm_mxudGI

if this doesnt make you rock hard, you are certainly a fag.

I once put a gun on a child rapist, he literally shit his pants

worst example u could pick

Just one word : innocence

It's clear who this dances are done for, and the girls love the attention they get for it.

Sure you did, tough guy. I bet the entire bus started clapping too

You fucking filthy pig, I'm going to spit out and set fire on every fucking flag of diversity I see, you guys are already known to be potential rapists

MODS

good one glowie

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

They're cute