I have never seen these temperatures in my country before and I think I might die

I have never seen these temperatures in my country before and I think I might die

Attached: file.png (3781x1692, 825.42K)

>climate change isn't real

>celsius
I use Kelvin

but in all seriousness isn't 40° C like 110 or something

Shut up faggot you have a gentle breeze.

It's 104 peak after math. Problem is I'm guessing this is UK and with the population density and humidity these types of temps are imaginably unbearable.

>UK
yeah just checked my local weather and it about matches up
t. live in UK but haven't bothered with Celsius

Thinking of scrubbing my bathtub so I can just chill in cool water most of the day
Maybe set up my laptop on a chair or something to watch while I chill

You use Kelvin or Farneheit because it is 110 F and not 110K otherwise you would be frozen

using Kelvin was a joke, nobody uses Kelvin outside of Chemistry or fucking Dune

just turn on your air conditioner, silly

In all seriousness just make sure you're drinking plenty of water and stay out of the sun for too long, if you live in a shared multi-floor building and are on a higher floor don't try to use A/C, rather crack windows from the top and have all your fans running. Don't want to risk blowing fuses with too much load on the building's panel and that way the hot air from all the body heat should rise up and out of your space.

>too poor to own an air conditioner
do yuropoors really?

Fuck humidity
Standing under a tree in Arizona (US) in 115f (46c) degree dry weather? Not exactly something wanted, but at least you can stand under some shade and cool off.
98f in Florida at 100% humidity in the shade after it rained? You're sweating entire swimming pools
I can only imagine what it feels like in the UK right now

thats a cool spring day in the south usa you fragile britbong

Attached: 1657851612586.jpg (904x735, 100.96K)

Found the American.

>I think I might die
Good. I hope every retarded bong cooks like chips in the oven while while contemplating their support for a fucking monarchy.
Most of them don't have AC retard.

Do it without AC, Burger.

40??
lmao its almost freezing you fucking moron

it has absolutely nothing to do with being "poor" you fucking retard.

European architecture has been designed for centuries for keeping homes warm in winters where its -10 in the cold parts, to low 20's (that's about 14 - 80F in the system which only americans use.), they havent needed to use AC or the likes. even in the southern parts where it might be 0-30 degrees C, the houses are open-plan, designed to let air circulate so AC wasnt needed.

In the last 15 years temperatures have changed so fast that homes arent adapted to the changes or temperature which no longer make those designs work.

>thats a cool spring day in the south usa you fragile britbong

10-year temperature averages for Dallas, 2010 to 2019
Month: High °C, Low °C
January: 14, 3
February: 16, 5
March: 21,10
April: 26, 14
May: 30, 19
June: 34, 24
July: 36, 26
August: 37, 26
September: 33, 22
October: 27, 15
November: 20, 9
December: 15, 5

How does it feel that it takes 30 seconds in Google to show that you're a lying sack of shit?

Texas isnt the south they are basically west. When americans say south they mean the south east. Georgia, florida, carolinas, ext

Mine here in Spain.
Sleeping is a fucking nightmare.

Attached: 2022-07-16_162323.png (1342x768, 64.3K)

The why did they fly the Confederate flag? Of course Texas is part of "the South".

OP's text and image express opinion about the weather, observation and his longevity:
none of which address
> "climate change"

You'll be fine. In the Midwest it gets as hot as 120 in the summer and as cold as -30 to -40 in the winter.