Am I ugly? I never dated :( nobody ever hits on me when I go out

Am I ugly? I never dated :( nobody ever hits on me when I go out

Attached: 1C5E94A9-589A-4D99-BC6B-B8330F73BC8B.jpg (556x960, 92.61K)

Don't worry bud next time you go out i'll hit you.

WIth a baseball bat.

You are perfectly average looking, many would even say you are handsome, but you are a man and you will almost never get hit on, especially if you seem weird or look unapproachable.

Learn to accept yourself, grow your confidence, practice talking to girls. There is no other way.

Why not attractive looking?

look. With a little bit of work you can raise your points by 2 or 4.

It's not hard. Start by arranging to get a haircut at least once a month and trying out different clothing and walking everywhere if the gym isn't your thing.

Do OMAD at least twice a week for the next year. If you're over 25, start buying minoxidil and apply it daily along with dht blocking shampoo. This will stop your hair loss or at least give you an extra 10 years. Doesn't matter if you still have hair.

Dude I’m legit 29. Why don’t I look bad as is? And I like the way my hair looks

Get a nicer haircut like a fade and scrap the beard, then get some nicer threads and you'd easily go from a 6 to a 7 or 8

29? Dude you look at least 49 with that sex offender haircut

So why am I not even a 7 right now? A 7 isn’t that great… how is my hair that bad? What’s wrong with it? I like my hair and my barber said it suits my face

You just look like every dude in Vermont

Why are you fishing for that shit? It doesn't matter, stop worrying about your 'looks' and instead focus on your 'look', haircut, clothes, scent, being conscientious about the way you carry yourself.

You can't change your genetics but you can control everything else.

Can you just explain why I look bad to people? I’m just confused cause I always assumed my face was pretty good, user.

Attached: FC1EE2F5-AD1A-4159-BE44-F93D947CB5E2.jpg (443x960, 145.36K)

This advice is not for you. It's for OP. Everyone has specific needs. If you want something. Post your pic or make your own thread.

The only universal advice I got for men is to start using minoxidil as early as you can after 25. 90% of celebrity men have hair transplants and/or take drugs to stop hairloss. No one is immune. By the time you notice your hair is thinning 50% of it is already gone. It aint coming back. Hair transplants are an expensive, long and temporary solution. It will take you 6 months after a transplant before you notice any difference and in 3 years the shit will start falling off again unless you take minoxidil and dht blockers.

I’m just trying to figure out what is wrong with my hair? I can’t understand how it’s so offensive.

I am OP….

not even fat chicks?
you probably havee a repulsive personality?

Also apparently everyone seems to think my thick growing medium length hair is terrible looking even though my barber says it looks good on me, so I might as well go bald anyways since people think it’s so shit

I literally said many people would even call you handsome, why are you so fixated on something you literally can't do anything to change?

The reason people are uninterested in you is probably because you are a pussy who is desperate for validation.

Give less of a fuck and actually try to approach women you fucking dildo.

another day, another brandon thread

Nobody has ever called me handsome, even on here when I ask how I look and post a good photo of myself.

Of course I’m going to care. It’s actually strange that nobody thinks I look good. And I could change it with surgery cause I’m not a poorfag

A 7 is about average my guy, get some sunlight and drink some water at the very least. It's not so much about your looks but more about letting potential partners know that you give a damn about your health and well-being. A haircut and new threads wouldn't be such a bad idea, worst case is it doesn't make a difference and you can just go back to being miserable and not making an effort.

Women wont hit on you, the most theyll do is make it really fuckinf obvious by their standards that they are into you or being receptive. When I was in grade school, 10, there was this one girl, michelle, cool tomboyish skater chick who would make excuses to come up and talk to me. Not normal "hey dude, watched the game last night?", but actually making an effort to talk to me. She gave me her number so we could talk, we flirted a bit over text, I mean, theyll make it easy to talk to them. Im a fucking retard, trust me, I was and still am a tryhard coward, I was a pathetic twat yet still somehow got attention. I let it get to my head but OP, you keep on spamming this thread. Youre a normal looking dude but women rarely hit on men outright the way men do on women

A 7 is above average. A 5 is average

Yes I would love to slice u tiny PEENZIS clean ohff
HEEYEE

Attached: CD0117B9-AF0C-48AC-A5D3-654EEAE34FE3.png (494x512, 284.91K)

You have utterly failed to internalize anything I've said, STOP FOCUSING ON YOUR LOOKS.

I hooked up with this 9/10 chick in my office, I straight up asked her when we were in bed if she thought I was attractive when she first started working there and she said no. I focus on my 'look' and not my 'looks', I put effort into having a presentable and stylish appearance, smelling good and carrying myself with confidence, but more than anything else it was social and communication skills and internal work that allowed me to hook up with her.

Do not change your appearance with surgery, it will not change you and you will resent yourself for wasting your time and money permanently altering yourself only to achieve nothing.

1. Clothes. You look like you woke up in the morning and hit the random generators button once and move on.

2. Cleansing routine. You look like you use a bar of soap to wash everywhere including your face. Buy some proper facial wash. Buy a exfoliating gloves. Use that shit. Also apply some facial cream.

TLDR; Improve your facial cleansing routine. Doesn't matter if you bath thrice a day or smell like roses.

3. Grooming. You need to get a haircut that soots you. Go ask you barber if you're not sure, never self evaluate or ask internet retards to tell you what haircut you should have. Ask your barber.

4. Stop caring and enjoy the process. Enjoy the process of making yourself look good. Literally love yourself. You can always look better. If you don't enjoy it there's no fucking point. You'll be back here in 12 months posting the same shit.

A five is a smelly fat neck beard, like that boogie guy off yt. Anything below that is probably people with physical defects.

Ditch your barber. Go to the city. Ask a city barber make your hair look good.

Just change your barber. What's the big deal?