How the fuck do I make a fuckton of money in one year? My job sucks I make like $40k and I have no in demand skills...

How the fuck do I make a fuckton of money in one year? My job sucks I make like $40k and I have no in demand skills. I want to be rich enough to breed an ebony goddess like this for the rest of my life and have beautiful brown mutt children I can train to be the next Tiger Woods or Steph Curry.

Attached: ebony goddess.webm (720x1280, 1.8M)

Save some money and move to an west African country?

East Africa is better

Isn't the woman in the gif west African?

guys guys I just want to live in an actually first world country with an ebony goddess, not actually live in Africa and get murdered or something.

Attached: hot black girl 2.webm (640x1138, 1.44M)

>Africa

Attached: 1465042662437.jpg (450x450, 16.48K)

Move to Africa, become a Hyena, this is a real job in some countries look it up, don't worry about getting married

wait what

the fuck is a hyena's job?

They are professional devirginizers that prep women for married life.

sounds awesome

Yeah, but the last time I heard about it, I heard some nigger with aids, was one of the most prolific hyenas in Africa, he knew his status and continued his job and people still brought their daughters to him. Africans are fucking retarded. Not that it would effect a new hyena, it's just a demonstration of what type of people you'd be dealing with.

ew

I wanna breed her so bad with my 8 inch white cock. Moar, MOAR

honestly I am a bisexual black guy and I find big white cocks destroying black and brown pussy to be the sexiest thing on earth.

Attached: indian girl fucked by big white cock.jpg (1280x720, 68.48K)

I’d absolutely destroy her sexy black ass, I’d cum so deep in her

big white dicks rule and deserve to stretch out black and brown puss

Attached: bwc rules.jpg (480x270, 21.13K)

Big white monsters

Attached: 44FBFB0C-74BD-4CF2-BA70-AFA17222FA12.jpg (1280x958, 466.62K)

Real answer: Do dangerous manual labor. Coworker was on an oil rig before his current job, made insane money but worked 6 days a week 10+ hours, often dealing with shit that could kill you if you fuck up. Spent his 20's doing blow and fucking hookers/strippers.

Get a job on a crab boat in Alaska.

You can learn to get good at sucking cock and giving hand jobs and charge $200 - $300 a pop. If you ugly as fuck then you may be lucky to get $50 a pop. Remember, dedication is key.

Bank robbery. Not enough big bank robberies now a days. They would never see it coming.

But dont do the dumb nigger, give me whats in the front. I mean bust in shooting in the ceiling, bomb strapped to your chest, hostages taken, empty the vault kinda robbery. Like the 80s and 90s