I was drinking at a house party recently and some guy fell asleep in a bedroom down the hallway...

I was drinking at a house party recently and some guy fell asleep in a bedroom down the hallway. Some guys were goofing around putting shaving cream in his hands. Stacking objects on him (he was completely passed out) Eventually they started drawing on him and putting hot sauce on his lips. I snuck in there at one point and nutted across his eyebrows. I thought it was funny so I told some of the other dudes what I’d done and they completely lost their minds. Some called me a faggot. Others wanted to fight me over it.
What the fuck? They were messing with him first and they say I took it too far?
Fuck normies and their bullshit

Attached: 2CE4F64F-7FFF-49CB-AF98-2589C3CF3F28.jpg (572x536, 27.87K)

Haha u gay

I hope this is a joke

No I really did it, why would they react like that?

Because cumming on a passed out dude is dangerously close to what many countries consider rape or something like it. Even if we ignore the legal aspect it is pretty damn gay.

This
/Thread

All I did was bust on him. Stop crying snowflake. That’s not rape

Every last one of you are faggots. Leave him alone.

faggot

You're fucking retarded faggot, OP. Fucking kill yourself.

Suck OPs dick and kys faggot

> be me
>at a college party in an apartment rented by 3 female roommates
>one of the chicks gets fucking wasted
>she goes in to her room and passes out
>some guy at the party sneaks into her room and jerks off on her face
>she wakes up and catches the guy literally as he's cumming
>The problem was that she had sobered up by this point and was fully aware of the situation
>she starts screaming bloody murder
>the dude goes running out of the room
>she comes out screaming and tells everyone what he did
>the dude is out the door and long gone
>it's decided to just let him go and not call the cops
>a few weeks later, she changes her mind and calls it in
>dude is arrested and tossed out of school
>He ended taking a plea deal to be placed on the sex offender registry for 10 years with no jail and a really long probation period.

He tried to add me on facebook. lol

Attached: 280241906_10229462550575095_5260039209300097831_n.jpg (1152x2048, 217.92K)

based coomer

> ah yes, i shall nut onto a passed out person not knowing what's happening while other people do innocent things like put stuff on them or putting shaving cream
>"fuck normies and their bullshit"
> dumbass

That’s way over the top relative to what he did. It’s gross, but 10 years on a sex registry for cumming on her face?

"Leave him alone guys."

Attached: nerd-nerd-fast.gif (220x176, 62.94K)

Hella gay as fuck.

Fucking deserved. Had history gone right he would be gassed.

It's sexual assault. Stacking stuff or drawing on someone is fine, but you can't unfuck someone

Sexually assaulting guys, not cool bruh. That's reserved for whorish women.

Is not, I didn't even leave the cum on his face, I licked it off right after! The marker is permanent!

You are a fucking faggot. But I forgive you. Nutting on a passed out dudes eyebrows (making it snow) is hilarious. You are a gay weather man, but not guilty of non consensual man rape. Pass!