Did he fall off, or was he never good to begin with?

did he fall off, or was he never good to begin with?

Attached: b5dc0add-a5cc-47ea-8562-b23fee4b4267-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 91.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvmsWSvjzBs&list=PLHmR7c8zbVZQAoT3GIcionEesK4oQtr19&index=7
youtu.be/vNm-t9eWSvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cap won
vinesauce lost

Ran and hid after he raped those girls. Shameful nigga.

whomst've

im sure hes fallen a lot hes not really the best at video games

the swedish guy is better

Nah clearly he’s a traitor for turning his back on Any Forums half a decade before I started coming here.

Attached: yuWcGxPpTxKn.gif (468x640, 2.81M)

Did vinny actually do some fucked up shit, can you enlighten me bro

After a certain point I realized he wasn't actually entertaining as much as he was just decent background noise. Also sick of hearing his opinions of boomer music and fucking Star Wars, holy shit I'm so sick of Star Wars.

it was a nothingburger from what I remember, people accused him and then he got in contact with a lawyer or something, and all the accusers flaked because they knew it was bullshit. something like that.

He had sex with a 21 year old, the sick fuck

he was good when 2010s humour consisted of screaming and histerically laughing. He is almost 40 and he still maniatically laughs at every thing and make the italian stereotype as his personality. Now is just a Jerma secondary character... very sad. Truly shows that corruptions (made by other users) were the only good thing in all this shitshow

nobody owes Any Forums community anything except maybe moot

He kidnapped an alien and is holding him hostage.

He made some girls speen on his meat and told them to keep it a pepperoni secret

Gets pretty old and annoying after he plays the same fucking games of his childhood for the 202,992 time, bitch can't play modern games if it isn't being Bing Yahooooo or mainstream trash, the same with videogame cucknkey

Stupidface was the best sauce streamer

No he was just randomly selected to win fake allegations

There was an obviously faked "discord log" of Vinny supposedly trying to groom some fan that was leaked by a nobody and then immediately retweeted by GPM, if I recall correctly
Everybody called it what it was, bullshit, and it was promptly and correctly buried and forgotten

unironically what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: 1657945747399.webm (1280x614, 2.91M)

He used to be one of the very few streamers I'd watch, but ever since he fucked off for like a month from his literal nothing "scandal", I've gotten sick of him and all his boring ass streams and prerecorded videos. All he does is act busy as if he has anything going on with his pathetic life, and treat the gift of having the easiest "job" in the world like it's some massive hindrance, even though all he has to do is play literally any video game he wants and he'll continue to get more than enough money forever. I'm sure he's got enough money to just retire at this point.

Honestly, when he left, I kind of hoped he'd kill himself instead of acting all high and mighty about how much of his life he's wasting with streaming, only for him to have nothing to talk about but feeding ducks and whatever fucking garbage TV he watches.

I was gonna keep going, but the amount of hate I have for this fucking wop is probably pretty apparent by now.

Agreed unfortunately

Yes. He’s gotten significantly worse at games, just because he has the zoomer style of playing even though he’s like 35. Even games he claims to enjoy he just ignores the story completely and ignores the instructions for gameplay then complains how janky it is.

Holy BASED

FUCK OFF
he RAPED and gave the poor girl (that he groomed) an STD!

die you fucking losers

I'm the girl he raped and it was consensual rape so BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?

Attached: 1657945829606.png (680x293, 123.6K)

Holy shit I can't believe that's real.

Will do.

vineslop if he real

Vinny raped me in 2014

Never good to begin with. Only got viewers because he slammed Any Forums and his thread got stuck on the top for like two days when the board crashed.

I can't believe Vinny Vinesauce admitted to killing all those jews

Vinny is raping me now. I'm 32 but I have sustism so I'm really 12. He's bein' real creeparinos.

Oh fuck, where did you get this?

We can all admit that Joel is the better vinesauce member, right?

The grooming/sexual assault accusations shook him hard. The passion is clearly gone and it feels like he's only continuing out of obligation now.

Not even hardcore manhating lefties gave a shit about it, that's how lame these """allegations""" were.

Mike>Joel>Vinny

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 8.57K)

sick bastard...

No

>screeches laughing
>"wait, wait..."
>warps a google image of a happy face and edits it into a frowny face over an NPC
>SCREECHES LAUGHING FOR 12 MINUTES

>this shit ruined Rimworld round 2
I'm still fucking mad

Attached: 1367235091002.jpg (500x340, 73.5K)

Essentially, the perfect streamer.

yeah back in 2015 was probably his hottest era
dude's kinda hot
he's more into making music than streaming, and he kinda sucks at games, but he's kinda just a variety streamer lately. i feel bad for him
he's got some hits, and he's got staying power, but he's less entertaining and more about hanging out
parasocial people love the fuck outta him, losers wanna be him
cute, funny, smart, he's kinda got everything
remember he wanted to get into radio, but had to settle for entertaining kids on twitch
atleast he's having fun and knows his boundaries now

Attached: vinesauce summer png.png (690x394, 364.73K)

The dog killing quota is real. No wonder he gets so upset when people meme about it.

got an easy out from his nutjob fanbase and can now keep gay internet shit at a distance and still make money

I like joel's autism and vinny's good luck to find weird shit in games.

Oh hell yeah, nothing better than stopping the video game you're streaming on a video game streaming website to spend 5-60 minutes for you to do le funny edit to something then screech about it like a retard. Mike and Limes are just as terrible though. Ima would be fine if she actually streamed more often and stop putting that stupid fucking vtuber thing on.

Mike is one of the stupidest people I've ever watched. It's unreal. He can be entertaining, but it gets painful to watch.

He refused to say Troon Rights on a certain stream and coincidentally about a month later he gets "cancelled".

These pretty much hit the hammer on the head for me. He was pleasant background noise, but ever since his break over 2021, he somehow got more annoying. The less vidya he plays, the more boring he gets.

His taste in movies & TV is bland and boring and I'm sick of hearing about what garbage he's watching, his jokes about said media are uninspired and annoying, he regurgitates way too much stuff from Red Letter Media, and his life is not nearly as interesting as he thinks it is.

In what fucking world is Mike "I apologize for saying retarded on a old stream" even remotely good

>had sex with a 21 year old

Attached: 1616215988143.jpg (415x602, 64.23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pvmsWSvjzBs&list=PLHmR7c8zbVZQAoT3GIcionEesK4oQtr19&index=7

This video is vinny's peak!

>be honest dude who likes nintendo and classic rock
>decide to stream your games
>your chat is full of furries, trannies who say "trans rights" on stream, tumblr, containment breakers, and unfunny children
>70% of chat doesn't get your references
>still making bank, so your life will be forever streaming to this audience

and it's fucking hilarious every time

>spends an hour trying to move a caravan while his mods do fuck all to help

He's our guy.

Attached: SLPM-86328_2022-07-14_22-21-50.jpg (1100x843, 132.08K)

He's fine, I just prefer Joel.

Attached: vine sauce boss.png (240x355, 142.43K)

>gets assmad about people memeing about young ruto
>does this shit the very next day

Attached: 1657946519722.png (766x753, 638.13K)

joel streams are extremely painful to watch. hes only funny in spurts. and even then only the fan edited highlights are good. i genuinely dont know how people can stand his streams because hoes so fucking obnoxious and just bad. yeah vinny sucks dick too but at least hes chill and not giggling like an elementary school student about HAHA POOPOOPEEPEE for half the fucking stream between heavy keyboard clacks looking up stupid images.

Attached: transrights.webm (720x480, 552.74K)

yes
while with 99% of other streamers you should just play the game yourself and they are a leech adding nothing except a fake friend

you have to do that now, or your loud minority of trannies will claim you raped them.

i recoil everytime he shows art and its just some amateur 13 year old who just bought a drawing tablet or a tumblr furfag.

Attached: image_2022-07-15_234259566.png (939x704, 174.01K)

actually this is
youtu.be/vNm-t9eWSvA

I fucking remember this guy’s vocaroos on here from all the way back then, I’ve still never been able to track down the “onii-chan” one and I’m sad about it

Looking back, some of vinny’s best moments were when mike was with him. Even though I catch some of his streams every now and then, the only streams with some good stuff are the Sunday ones. Used to watch a lot of his stuff back before 2018 but I’d rather spend my time elsewhere desu.

see

>2017
Please vinny... It's been too long.

Attached: vssW1ro8ysbo1_400.png.jpg (400x300, 41.25K)

Who the fuck is cap?

I only watch his corruptions. The only recent actually funny ones were a couple of the Force Unleashed ones, that's about it. People really need to do send him some more varied games.

trains rites every(PERSON)

no it was all bullshit that some dumbass eceleb named mandaloregaming helped spread

He was always a faggot. Not only is he a coward but he constantly shits out wrong information or just says the stupidest shit anyone can

who is cap?

Captain southbird? that fucking furry who used to edit his streams?

I always knew that cocksucker was a cocksucker

>mike constantly uses cunny
>gets angry when people tell him what it refers to

Attached: ACBF4AF1-7C53-44F6-BA9E-E46C1F9CAE31.jpg (1025x1148, 120.6K)

>moved to Any Forums
thanks jan, I GUESS???

>This thread is side by side with a BBC thread
>This thread gets moved to Any Forums
>BBC thread still up
Bravo Any Forums mods, incredible job as usual

i guess this is better than having the thread being pwnd

the fuck's the point of not deleting the thread

Attached: 1657946944146.jpg (500x750, 170.54K)

Vinny loves slime girls!

Attached: 8b05883dec5b23bab02d02fb0bec.jpg (850x1063, 135.41K)

i understand /trash/, but Any Forums?