His fudgey fudge? E need not apply

His fudgey fudge? E need not apply.

Attached: 1540240564043.jpg (181x180, 10.9K)

still in mom's basement
desperate to force this meme
lol @ ur life fatty

What did I just say, E? NEED. NOT. APPLY. You're a fucking mess, man. Stop doing this to yourself.

projecting as usual
sad little man in his mom's basement at 33 years old

How am I projecting, schizo? This is MY thread, a kind of thread you DON'T LIKE and yet once again, uninvited... HERE YOU ARE, choosing to be angry all day. How the FUCK do you not see the problem?

no army. no support. only samefagging.
yikes!

kill yourself

LEAVE ANY TIME.
DON'T FUCKING WORRY, ASSHOLE (hehe, stinky) BECAUSE YOUR CONSTANT BULLYING IS MAKING ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF. CAN YOU FUCKING LIVE WITH THAT, E? MEDS!

Sage and report all log posts. Go back newfag.

don't talk like that king when u feel sad remember

"every little ting is gonna be all shite" -cob marley

Attached: YaGonna_(207).jpg (580x592, 37.36K)

Alright, I get the sage, it's because you're a manchild, but can you tell me what you're reporting me for yet? Because last I checked, I did nothing wrong. Meds, maybe.

Thanks, slidda. Really, I appreciate you guys (all me) more than you'll (I'll) ever know.

creamy cakes bitch

You're not supposed to call me that anymore, E. Mods say so.

I warned you...

yiiiikkkkkeeessssss............weight loss?

No, not "weight loss." I'm buff as shit... but you already knew that and you know I was referring to the G***** W***** stuff. You know you can't say that.

>logless shills found out AM's real name
>based mods ban any mention of it
Mods are Logposter sympathizers confirmed.

Attached: 7 (1).jpg (967x940, 74.33K)

graham is not animater fagg's real name, it's the fake name animater fagg wants you to think is real because he's afraid some of his admirers will soon kill him
which is fine by me, lol

I don't know if it's because they're sympathizers (possibly though, haha, they sticked at least one thread) but doxing is against the rules and there's no "unless it's Animaterr Man" clause so I think that's probably the reason. At the very least, they're just and fair enforcers of the rules as written and that's honestly pretty based.
Meds. I mean, you're right but meds.

Is it really not his name tho? Seems pretty legit.

Nah, it's actually the name of the guy in the "niggers and poop" posts. He's actually a semifamous lawyer.

Hehe, stinky! xD