One of the good white people

youtube.com/shorts/p3BKsS8pOnY?feature=share

Attached: A178663D-25FB-4FEA-A825-872589DF3D6D.jpg (248x409, 28.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmvPH2mGHg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is beyond sad how fucking cucked he is. you can tell he only did this bit after he got a stern talking to by his ugly bitch wife

cope

Not watching this but I bet I could kill him in one punch to the head. Not that I would, mind you, I just think I could.

thats uh just how it works moron anyone can die to a punch to the head

>went from an edgy upcoming comedian who was clearly redpilled on the woman question to this bald middle aged loser with shit material raising the black child of his wife and another man

>store owners are racist for trying to protect their stores during a riot that involves looting and burning down stores
Top fucking kek. I knew he was cucked now, but come on, Bill

What point was he even making at the end?

his material radically changed ever since he got married.
also you don't need to be some black obsessed anti racism fighter to simply not be racist or a nazi. why do i have to actively love black people and fight for them? since when does being indifferent to blacks make you a nazi or a bad person

Can't find his newest special online, the fuck?
Obviously without paying for Netflix

I wonder what was the racial makeup of his audience at Red Rocks.

If Bill Burr was supposed to be a tough guy, how come he was psychically dominated by his wife? Where did he go wrong?

That if you want to protect your business from being looted and torched you are not an ally to BLM or something…

The worse his comedy gets the happier he is in real life, right?

>taking a shot at immigrant store owners
BASED

That's the cope he tells himself, yes.

>Every joke has to have a point
Filtered by every joke in existence

>vertical video tik tok shit

no

probably already late, but ITT white fragility

This is true though it's mostly true for young white women, you can see vids on tiktok of white girls saying they would be in the rail road or free their black slave friend.

denver is mainly white transplants from either the midwest or california and mexicans

>probably already late, but ITT white fragility

Attached: 1623700612594.png (1360x1076, 35.37K)

>probably already late, but ITT white fragility
>leepicsoijak.webp
oof, really hate being right again, try to do better fascist

anti-white

Remember when comedy wasn't all about race and stuff? I do. Really seems like nothing good came of all that mixing. It's sad but it just like a law of nature or something. It just doesn't work. It all turns to shit eventually.

This is what happens when your (ugly) black wife wears the pants in the relationship.

What? Is he saying that people deserve to have their stores burnt down just because one druggie died at the hands of a policeman in a country of almost 400 million people?

>every white person likes to lie to themselves that if they simp hard enough blacks will love and respect them!

Fixed

Do you think it's just random idiot?

>Is he saying that people deserve to have their stores burnt down
NOT THE HECKIN GOOD BOI PURVEYORS OF CAPITALISM AND THEIR SACRED TEMPLES OF COMMERCE, PROTECT MY CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY, WE MUST WORSHIP THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR NO MATTER THE COST, RICH PEOPLE GOOD

He's been cucked out for years now. Sad man.

>Remember when comedy wasn't all about race and stuff?
No, user. I can't recall the sound of comedy. Nor the sight of merit-based casting decisions.

Attached: frodo.jpg (1280x720, 46.51K)

>PROTECT MY CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY
People's small businesses were burned down. I saw it streamed live, you stupid shithead. All because the Democrat partisan fake news promoted a fake narrative about blacks being hunted by police.

rich people didn't get their businesses burnt down...

Attached: sony cities can rebuild.jpg (800x518, 38.64K)

He was never red pilled. He grew up in Canton, Massachusetts, one of the more jewy towns in one of the more jewy states

Well, I've listened to part of their podcast and his wife was right a lot of times. She continuously called him out on his one sided views and she was right, and Bill knew she was right because he was taking the contrarian stance because he was desperately trying to be funny. He's not funny anymore. Not sure it has anything to do with his wife. Sure, she's preachy but bill just wasn't funny. He was being a twat

the majority of businesses that got looted and destroyed were minority-owned you racist.

>People's small businesses were burned down. I saw it streamed live, you stupid shithead
literally never happened, cope and seethe chud, maybe a Starbucks or two had a cracked window, the HORROR!

His observations are correct but dismissing the actions of black people as being the cause of boarded windows is what makes him a faggot. Bill’s comedy never would have deteriorated like this if Patrice was alive.

Fascinating, now tell us your take on January 6th

So this is the famous American humour? Holy kek

never in my entire life have I ever heard a white person claim they would have contributed to the underground railroad if they were alive 150 years ago.

I’m jealous of you

you think bill is a tough guy?

What do you think Bill would do if he owned a small store and fed his family by working there…and a riot happens?

literally over 2 billion dollars in damages nationwide, and so many small businesses were torched that amazon's stock skyrocketed and earned bezos tens of billions of dollars just for being the only alternative left.

If you protect your store from looters, you are racist.

How is that your takeaway from that joke?

It's a comedy show, there is no point.

>you wouldn't be helping blacks escape
Is this what Nia says to guilt-trip Bill into obeying her?

this goofy ass nigga was so funny as a hired gun or whatever he played in the mandalorian

>Bill Burr was supposed to be a tough guy
He looks like a sickly Ron Howard

The point is he lives in a gated community so he never had to deal with such a threat that he would board up his windows. Therefore, he can't imagine why anyone else would.

Attached: seattle blm.png (1054x948, 832.85K)

what other takeaway is there? what was yours? the entire angle of his routine in that clip was anti-white jokes.

Most likely

Theres always been white guy/black guy jokes user, along with people joking about the differences between men and women. You're just hyper focused on it right now because you're autistic.

Since 2016. If your not an ally your an enemy and part of a dangerous group. Dont be so naive.

No, that's what you're interpreting from it because you haven't showered in 9 days.

Having your business smashed up and looted is part of living in the big city. It's no big deal. You have insurance don't you? Sometimes the looters will accidentally drop their weapons when they're destroying your livelihood and you get a little treat out of it.

Attached: sethrogan-3709994149.jpg (1240x930, 129.9K)

What was BLM really like American bros?

black/white, man/woman humor has been around for ever but nowadays it’s spitefully one-sided and unfunny.

Except Bill burr isn’t joking. He’s just talking down to white people

What about that even implies that they're racist. The joke is the same even if race isn't a factor.

um sweetie he's just punching up and that's the number one rule of modern comedy.

If I was alive 150 years ago I would be breaking bucks caught in the underground railroad for a tidy fee

Attached: 1623377028770.png (764x879, 351.32K)

A terrorism group run by a Jew that the government endorses

I know you're being sarcastic but it's funny to think liberals consider store owners who had their businesses destroyed as "up".

Holy shit the youtube short feature is awful. Let me scroll through the video instead of making me start over from the start you fucking assholes

Attached: Burr.png (383x752, 219.66K)

>he never had to deal with such a threat that he would board up his windows
Clearly you have so would you not see the irony in spraypainting a hashtag as a show of support for the threat you're boarding your windows from?

Punching up at minority owned small businesses

Attached: 1656616998803.jpg (480x360, 20.23K)

remember what they took from us

Attached: 1653142789929.png (400x400, 174.74K)

It really isn't. You just can't see when they're telling the other side because you're still seething from when they made fun of your side. This is always how it was but I do agree that nowadays comedy has been neutered and indeed less funny.

NIGGER WIFE KILL DOG
RIP PATRICE

I watched the entire special despite not being a fan for a long time. Basically hes miserable and says as much many times. His wife is a nut and black. Its all just very sad. Hes a Californian for real now.

>The joke is the same even if race isn't a factor.
the joke in this context is exclusively racial. also when was the last time white people rioted and looted and burned stores? it's so fucking predictable for blacks to do this that people board up their stores the night before every publicized trial involving a black who's obviously about to get canned for being extremely guilty.

There's a specific spot if your too weak to flat his face. Hook the temple

>White people are like this
>ha ha
>Black people are like this
>cancel this man, this is hate speech
The reality is that America is a country of racial hierarchies and the unspoken law is that if you speak out of turn by mocking people higher on the hierarchy your career is over

>Except Bill burr isn’t joking
He is though, and it's very clear he's just poking fun at white liberals at the beginning of that clip. What about it makes it seem like he's talking down to all white people?

>>Black people are like this
>>cancel this man, this is hate speech
Name three instances where somebody got canceled for this.

Out of the context of race the joke still works is what I'm saying. I'm still waiting for what part of it is supposed to imply store owners are racist outside of your autismo headcanon

Pretty sure he called Kyle tittenhouse a racist in some other special. Doesn’t really sound like joking to me

>oof, really hate being right again, try to do better fascist

Attached: 1596651529151.png (600x800, 29.03K)

>skipping the part where he's on shrooms and find out how to fix his anger issues
watch it again

Not really, no store would board up their windows and look less inviting unless they had a damn good reason. Bill is making up a mindset and exaggerating it.

This is Any Forums head cannon

out of racial context the "joke" makes literally no sense because whites don't riot, loot, and burn down neighborhoods every election year.

>whispering
h-hey guys bill burr here with the monday morning podcast uuuhhhh...Y-you might
>stops talking, sounds of him looking around can be heard
you might be wondering uuhh..why im whispering heheh...uuuhhh
>sounds increasingly nervous
heh i-its because the baby is sleeping...uuuhh..and
>suddenly a hellish shriek can be heard in the background
NNNIIIIIIIGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh sweet jeesus nononono I was so careful no god please
>furious fast steps can be heard coming up the stairs
NIGGUH YOU BEST NOT BE DOIN YO GAY LIL PODCASS IN DA ATTIC AGAIN
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck the lovely nia oh god I need to hide
>bill can be heard going through stuff frantically trying to hide
>door busts down
>nia can be heard furiously breathing
WHERE ARE YOU LIL NIGGUH
>starts shuffling through stuff throwing shit around laughing and sniffing
I CAN SMELL YO PASTY LIL WHYT ASS YOU KNOW SMELLZ LIKE WET DOG
>throws some boxes to the side
THERE'S MUH LIL TERRIFIED PIECE O' ASS
NO NIA PLEASE NIANIA D-D-DONT PL-
>podcast goes offline

He kind of sucks now

fucking zoomers

>every one of his jokes prior is about whites being virtue signalling racists
>but not this one! that's all in your head chuds!
retard

>James Watts from the UK got sentenced to 20 months in prison for George Floyd jokes
>Mike Z getting fired and being ostracized from society for making a can't breath joke

I watched it. Gen xr has a late life shroom trip and thinks he figured it all out. He miserable. Thats literally what a lot of the jokes where about.
Keep coping though.

What a stupid woman. She also was against the "summer of love" protesters as soon as they went to her suburb.

muttland is unironically a black supremacist society. There is literally no difference between a rethoric of "doing x for oppressed classes" and "doing x for the aristocratic class". You can use different words but the material results are the same.
>b-but a lot of blacks are poor and dumb
so? the point of a racial caste system is to give unfair advantages to people just because. The end result does not negate that reality.
Rowling despite being a woman was canceled, but Dave Chappelle wasn't, despite them complaining about part of the new aristocracy (trannies). The reason is obvious.

Because Bill, impersonating a store owner, calls them “…you animals!”. Given the racial background of the average BLM looter, it would unquestionably be considered racist.

He makes fun of the way conservatives defended him, the way liberals tried to blame his mom, the fact that conservatives are only defending him in the first place is because liberals are trying to take away their guns, and the fact that the 2 people Rittenhouse killed were a child molester and a skateboarder so nothing of value was lost. And yes they were all jokes.

gee, judging from the general stormfrontry of how this thread quickly devolved, makes me really wonder if Bill was right on the money

You’re a massive queer with how much you dump over Bill burr. Grab some bleach and start chugging

qrd? is he completely blacked now?

The reason why the joke is funny is because you're supposed to agree with the store owner.

you are a faggot and pussy.

zip

>dump
simp

Rare case of a reverse buck breaking

Attached: 1632536277823.jpg (1069x1200, 167.85K)

>can't adjust volume
>not allowed to see how long the video is
>accidentally scroll a little and it jumps to the next one
>scroll back and the video has reset and there's no way to seek ahead

Who the fuck decided it was a good idea to strip all of the basic functionality out of youtube's video player?

unironically yes
he seems happier than ever on his podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=hmvPH2mGHg0

Reminder that Bill literally told Anthony that he "couldn't associate with him" anymore like a scientologist weirdo.

lay off the Twinkies, jumbo.

>Bill literally told Anthony that he "couldn't associate with him" anymore
because anthony is an unfunny hack faggot
same reason bill cut the cord with that obese retard who does the machine bit and nothing else

It's better on mobile where if your volume is down, you don't get to hear the first 5 seconds until the video finishes and starts to loop again.

>bill hates unfunny hacks
>puts out special with unfunny hacks

>ITT: sensitive faggots who didnt even watch the video
Hes talking about white sjw types virtue signaling so niggers leave them alone

"His" kid is completely black lmao.

This should wake people up. His success came at a cost, and a Pedowood demoralization agreement. Many such cases!

Attached: ProducedBy.webm (640x360, 824.85K)

The joke is funny because while the store owners are supporting the march, they also know that if a riot breaks out their business is fucked. So they put up a board with a hashtag on it. To me it's funny regardless but it's not really really a hill I care enough to die on. Regardless though I don't see how he's saying the store owner is racist even in racial context.

>sperg who lacks reading comprehension calls someone retarded
Now that's funny.

I thought Burr was going to be closing the door behind them so he could watch in peace. One little wink at the camera like he won something.

You're a massive autist for getting mad at your own headcanon. Touch grass, have sex, take meds, etc.

Sure thing shill. This is exactly what boys fans say to people who call that show left wing

i wouldn't care about blacks 150 years ago and today, i dont hate them I just dont want to live around them and near them.

Attached: b6d.png (1027x731, 94.96K)

How am I coping? I don't care if he's happy or not, it just looked like you didn't watch it because you left out that part where he's dealing with his anger since it's a sizable part of the show.

What does Bill like to lie to himself about?

Should've specified in America but I'd still concede that point if you gave a third.

perhaps the irish are so used to having abusive masters they desire it

This is headcanon

i didnt watch boys so i wont comment on it. unlike the people who didnt watch the video in OP.
cope

Attached: suicide hotline.jpg (592x800, 77.76K)

hey boomer bro its their answer to tiktok i know the future is scary but you'll be okay

>telling others to dial8
Wow that’s exactly what boys fans tell haters of the show to do too

>whispering
h-hey guys bill burr here with the monday morning podcast uuuhhhh...Y-you might
>stops talking, sounds of him looking around can be heard
you might be wondering uuhh..why im whispering heheh...uuuhhh
>sounds increasingly nervous
heh i-its because the baby is sleeping...uuuhh..and
>suddenly a hellish shriek can be heard in the background
NNNIIIIIIIGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh sweet jeesus nononono I was so careful no god please
>furious fast steps can be heard coming up the stairs
NIGGUH YOU BEST NOT BE DOIN YO GAY LIL PODCASS IN DA ATTIC AGAIN
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck the lovely nia oh god I need to hide
>bill can be heard going through stuff frantically trying to hide
>door busts down
>nia can be heard furiously breathing
WHERE ARE YOU LIL NIGGUH
>starts shuffling through stuff throwing shit around laughing and sniffing
I CAN SMELL YO PASTY LIL WHYT ASS YOU KNOW SMELLZ LIKE WET DOG
>throws some boxes to the side
THERE'S MUH LIL TERRIFIED PIECE O' ASS
NO NIA PLEASE NIANIA D-D-DONT PL-
>podcast goes offline

sounds like you really like boys. you gay, son?

Not as gay as you are for Bill burr. Look at the way he owns the libtards! Yes!

except me

proof his kid is full nigger? ive seen this meme for years but never seen the niglet, proof or stop posting it

I remember Anthony Cumia calling him out for his white guilt bullshit and Burr just retorted with "you used an insult that means i win!"
Anthony was right.

That was pathetic. Bill would just insult Anthony legit, and then just start laughing right after it in a matter that implied that he was just playing. Very weasely

Yes, its the obvious undertone of the "message" as he himself describe. Its the very premise of the entire joke... thats what makes it so sad, to highlight that they want to defend their stores from a rioting mob yet somehow they are still the bad guy... you are aware how fucked up it all is right?

"You fucking animals". Stop acting obtuse there is no defence from this and youre just arguing with the whole "teehee surely you dont think anything racist right?" While ignoring the obvious intent.

If he just highlighted the duality of it, it could be funny but billy cuck had to put in an obvious anti white spin on it all.

Kek

Whats the "message"

the only pics of "his" kid show full nappy hair, skin as dark as the mom's, etc. she doesn't look remotely mixed. I live in the heart of one of the most (((diverse))) muttmerican shit holes and I know a lot of mulattos, and the kid is not a mulatto.

>retard retards out like a retard
>replies with another retardpost
retard

cope

Just marathoned it. Better than I thought it would be. Red Rock is a cool venue.

>"You fucking animals"
Yeah that's the part I laughed at because I agreed with the store owner the whole way through. Maybe it's because I've worked in many stores throughout my life and that's basically how we treated any rush of customers riot or not. I still don't see how I'm supposed to think the store owner is racist though, maybe a bit disingenuous at most.

>too scared to even say "dialate"
christ you're painfully reddit. at least call him a faggot or a retard in an attempt to fit in, troon user.

Stay in school kid, nowhere did I say this wasn't race related in context.

>trying to fit in on an anonymous subreddit
The whole point is to become less monolithic you sheep

>niggers destroy property of innocent people
>they could lose everything they own
>even if they were properly insured, insurance companies try every trick in the book to prevent having to pay out, and even if they do pay out it would take months before they would receive their money having no income in the same time.
>but in this joke were supposed to laugh at the racist storeowners who do everything desperately to save their property and not at the looting niggers who indiscriminately destroy everything.
Its pretty obvious what billy is doing here, except for obtuse trash like you

yikes… whew… oh my stars and garters

What part of the joke implies that the store owners are racist? Enough of the virtue signaling, you're just as bad at it as the people you disagree with.

>whitey bad
>violent black mob good

Yes calling blacks animals, however could that be considered racist. Go try it out in real life and see the response...

Why is whitey bad in this joke? And how is the black mob good?

>I still don't see how I'm supposed to think the store owner is racist though
because he's white and calling back protestors animals while plastering "back lives matter" on his boarded up windows, in the context of the previous joke being white people pretending that they would have helped escaped negro slaves in the underground railroad. the entire "punchline" is that liberal whites are racists who don't care about black issues and only virtue signal to try and keep black violence away from their businesses. Rather, the humor is supposed to be in his whacky delivery and edgy commentary, because everything he said is basically true and not particularly funny at all.

Yeah but Bill uses that term a lot with pretty much the same meaning every time. If the intent was to make the storeowners look racist why wouldn't he at least say "monkeys" or one of the other millions of slurs? Seems like a reach to me, the same kind of reach someone who's virtue signaling to feel offended would reach for.

>Not as gay
so still gay. i call you gayboy now. ok gayboy?

Powerful and brave. Was he able to squeeze another white woman being dumb bit into the special like all of his other ones? #BLM

And this shit thats so extensively described here is so obvious to everyone but this one faggot acting obtuse because he likes billy cuckboy.

Bill is describing whitey as lazy, vain, paranoid and implying that blacks are just subject to whitey's whims in all of the violent rioting that occurred when it is really the other way around.

>because he's white
Did he say the store owner was white though? In the cities where these marches happened it was majority black so I was imagining black store owners.

>The whole point is to become less monolithic
another misconception by reddit tourists, and it makes you stick out like a sore thumb. the neovagina I spontaneously grew by reading your posts alraedy hurts due to your idiocy.

conservatives never apply common sense despite referencing it nonstop
>YOU KNOW WHAT MY FAVORITE THING IS
>ABOUT THESE BLM MARCHES
>WHEN THEY GOT THE PLYWOOD UP
>AND THEN IT SAYS BLACK LIVES MATTER ON THE PLYWOOD
>I MEAN AIN'T DAT THE DUALITY OF MAN?
here's a brainwave... maybe the store owners put the plywood up out of an abundance of caution and then some BLM protesters spray-painted BLM on it... retard is speaking as if he knows the store owner did it

It’s already established that you’re double gay

Everyone who isn't a braindead goy lib knows exactly what this is. Bill has to tow that line now or else he's completely finished. This is now the standard of Hollywood in case people are too stupid to notice all trends pointing to the same direction.

The bots & shills here & all over social media will never win over basic logic.

Attached: bill-burr.png (1424x2691, 3.42M)

>redpilled on woman
it was funny hearing him affecting a high pitched woman voice and talking about how his gf would "innocently" say shit to him like "I need something emotional from you" like she was the typical naive girlfriend archtype that every guy has, when in reality his gf is a loud, obnoxious chimp with an ego the size of a planet. This fraud ropes people in with the "I'm just like you" act. He plays himself as a "angry working man" comic, when he was born in a suburbs outside of Boston and got his whole college tuition paid for by his rich daddy.

>so I was imagining black store owners.
you lying piece of shit. nobody who watched that clip, the context of his jokes all being about white people, and burr's imitation of the store owner, then thought for a single second that it was supposed to be a black person he was mocking.

>Bill is describing whitey as lazy, vain, paranoid
He doesn't call the store owners white though. Also everyone knows about the riots so I struggle to see how he's supposed to be paranoid. As for the lazy and vain adjectives, he doesn't give remotely enough info to give that off.
>implying that blacks are just subject to whitey's whims in all of the violent rioting that occurred
Did we watch the same clip? Where was that implied lol

What a faggot.....As if black people 200 years ago wouldn't sell niggers into the african slave trade again, if they could?

Yea i guess he started the whole premise talking about white people is completely irrelevant. Nothing to do within the same story 10 seconds later... just stfu you dunce, what is even your angle here? Because youre lying through your teeth pretending you dont see anything.

he never said "duality of man", he said "duality of that message" and the obvious message he's referencing was that of white liberals claiming to be supportive of BLM protestors while in the same breath making the assumption that they're actually just violent rioters and please don't loot my store I'm an ally for real. his entire bit was about white people and it makes zero sense for this hypothetical store owner, who Bill voices in a mockingly high pitched, clearly enunciated white accent, would suddenly actually be intended to be interpreted as black.

If your goal is to sustain a monolithic culture on an anonymous site you're just setting yourself up for headache. The fact you think I'd give a fuck about "sticking out" is sad. Clearly I'm not trying to fit in because I'm challenging a common thought and seeing if it stands to reason. Do this on reddit or practically anywhere else and your comment gets deleted, but do it here and there can be discourse despite however amount of bad faith there is. This site is basically the last bastion of free thought on the internet so this whole notion of trying to fit in here seems pathetic to me.

>"Every store burned down was a billion dollar company like Starbucks or McDonalds!"

Get fucked you 16 year old socialist nigger faggot, plenty of Americans like my Aunt and Uncle still own mom&pop shops and make much less thank 100k a year. They don't deserve having their businesses burned down by faggots like you crying over George Floyd

They still keep slaves in Africa today, so all signs point to yes, they absolutely would.

see

ok gayboy

>thinks nigs & commies just happened to have the correct tile lettering for this encased sign, climbed up to place letters neatly upon the sign just before they burned it down

One day you're gonna actually believe the shit you spout, let tour guard down, and these "people" will bash your skull in. And we'll all laugh.

Attached: 1631480150949.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

tl;dr redditpost. you are a colossal faggot holy shit lmao

>Bill voices in a mockingly high pitched, clearly enunciated white accent
This your first stand up special? That's just literally his voice, he mocks everyone that way. I'm pretty sure he gave a literal gorilla that voice in the last one.

>I'm pretty sure he gave a literal gorilla that voice in the last one.
which he would have done again if the store owner was supposed to be black.

It's really funny how leftists supported BLM riots as well as covid lockdowns/vax mandates, both of which destroyed small businesses and strengthened big corporations

Attached: 1453981627622.jpg (401x372, 24.01K)

when bill started defending colin kaepernick like he had some sort of grand point was billy's turn into buck broken bill.

I have no angle, I just fail to see how that store owner is supposed to be racist even if he is white.

blahblahblah right wingers support israel blahblahblah

>So then i was fockin' tonguing my wifes black ass, and she shit right in my face! Heh... so anyways i do the typical White guy thing and go "What the fuck, lady?", cause when I was younga my dad was mean to me. But then she actually sat me down and lectured me on wakandan culture and her ancestral roots... turns out I was the actual dumbass in this situation! Everybody in my race is just like me.

kek it's like 3 sentences, I'm assuming this is your way of saying you agree with me though. Unlike reddit you won't be able to downvote or delete though.

"Real" right wingers fucking hate israel. Can you say the same about Left-wingers hating BLM and all this tranny anti-white bullshit? No. They are all NPC faggots

Many such cases. Basically all of big corporate goons did this, and got a shit ton of their real estate & properties burned, then didn't say shit about it. Some white dude got nearly beat to death inside a Target just before they looted & burned it down, yet they still sided w blm & didn't say a word about it.

Imagine if whites did even a quarter of this, for any reason at all. Jan 6 was nothing, yet they're still talking about it. The country is dead.

Attached: 1651609115336.webm (960x540, 1.68M)

It was the same voice, but yeah that's why I used that instance in the first place.

>?feature=share

>one of the funniest, most popular comedians in the US
>rich as fuck
>good connections
And that's the woman he decides to marry? An ugly, failed actress? Even if he's got jungle fever, that one is ugly as sin.

I'm pro Israel, I want all the Jews to move there and piss off the muslims, so both groups leave the rest of us alone.

He married his best friend. Also he has low self esteem.

I would agree with you only under the condition that America stops giving 10 million a day to those kikes

Real question: are you on the spectrum or 12? Because, jesus christ, one shouldn't have to explain basic context clues to a grown adult

if he didn't conform to their agenda they would have frozen all his assets and his fame and wealth would be zero.

Nah you're just upset I don't agree with your schizo headcanon. What is so lazy about the storeowner? He's out working his business while you're here seething about perceived slights.

Let's try it again more slowly. Tell me where I'm wrong.

The starting premise of Bill's bit is white people doing nothing to help black people.

Implying they're not good people for doing nothing.

Later, in that same bit, Billy red nuts parodies white people (we can assume it was white people because he was talking about them 10 seconds before) being protective of their stores by putting planks over their windows.

Implying being paranoid and protective is unreasonable despite the fact that BLM did more property damage in a few nights than anything before it in a long time.

"Schizo headcanon" lol imagine thinking actually understanding a comedy bit is being a schizo

imagine thinking Bill Barr is either funny or profound

They did and still are. Africans are 10000x more racist than any white man could hope to be. Their racism includes black Americans, btw

I'm pro-Israel like you wouldn't believe. Send all of God's chosen people there and leave us alone

The fact of the matter is that white people DID work on the so called "Underground Railroad".
It was WHITE people who owned the safe houses and "Stations" on the Underground Railroad because in most places, even north of the Mason-Dixon line, it was against the law for black people to own property. Also a lot of the churches that acted as "Sanctuaries" for runaway slaves were WHITE churches.

One should also remember that the Abolitionist Movement was started by WHITE Quakers in the 18th century.

Whoever this dipshit is, he should study the history of slavery, the history of the underground railroad, and the history of the Abolitionist Movement.

>And he's not funny in the least bit, either.

no one thinks burr is profound. that is not what he’s going for at all. he’s there to manipulate you into adopting an absurd unsupportable concept just long enough to force those of us so up our own ass with self assuredness to admit to ourselves that we’re not immune from being manipulated by film flam spewed by charismatic idiots.