I got a streamers actual address. What should I do?

I got a streamers actual address. What should I do?

no rape or kill shit

Attached: aw.jpg (1012x1256, 134.35K)

was gonna suggest rape-murder
just send creepy letters or creepy packages or some shit then idk

Old Any Forums would tell you to send them 50 or so pizzas.

Attached: the stage that broke me.png (779x779, 140.7K)

creep around their bedroom window or some shit

Send the creepiest letter you can write, talk about weird fetish shit including them in it

share ?

Very good recommendations my friends. kinda wanna see this bitch naked tho, she lives in an apartment 5 stories up.

Letters i've thought about before, would be fun scaring her a bit, ideas on what to write?

Attached: based.webm (608x1080, 870.25K)

Send her hard-boiled eggs and blackmail her to eat them, otherwise you'll post the address online

rape or kill them
and put shit in their letterbox or front gate

Who tho, at least drop a hint user

send them coupons in the mail

Murica, averages 5-10k viewers. asian

Ya know, it was just in the 90s that you got a phonebook delivered to your door for free every 6 months or so. You knew someones name? You looked it up. That simple. Now it's like some kind of NCIS-SVU secret information and you act like it's unobtainable. How bout you calm the fuck down. It's someone's house, big deal.

lilypichu?

being this autistic
maybe. ill drop it once i've had my fun

subscribe them to Columbia house to receive CDs for every month. choose shit music

lily or rae

Every few days leave a lemon on their doormat. After a couple months of this, go there, angrily knock on their door, and demand to know why they've been stealing all your lemons for the last few months.

>being this autistic
It's true. No one gave a fuck about addresses until Millennials discovered the internet.

YT or Twitch? If it is Lily the OTV house address was like already leaked pretty sure unless they've moved now and/or are in seperate houses

Based

they move like twice a year lol

Not into otv much so didn't know

kek

threaten to dox her unless she sends you used panties

it's not maya, is it?

Maya isn't Asian user, only like half

Send a letter to the exact address