Got led on and ghosted because I was plan B before 4th of July weekend by coworker

>got led on and ghosted because I was plan B before 4th of July weekend by coworker
>trying to get over it
>suffering terrible case of oneitus
>keep my cool, no awkwardness
>Figure the only way I can move on is finding another woman
>friends are married/have kids making them rarely available to go out
>no social circle
What the fuck can I do? I have a solid workout routine/diet, I have a few hobbies that temporarily numbs this misery of being alone.
>inb4 dating apps or going to bars alone

Attached: ashameddogfaceclipart31.jpg (612x612, 72.17K)

Bump

I need help bros

>>friends are married/have kids making them rarely available to go out
If this aint happening
>inb4 dating apps or going to bars alone
And you wont do this then find some gatherings where women hang out. Festivals and shit.

>find some gatherings where women hang out. Festivals and shit
Aren't those places you'd want a wingman?

That would be preferable, do you have one? If not go by yourself. Nothing wrong with that. Find something you like and enjoy. You said you work out then join a bike club.

You’ve got to get revenge, you can’t stay at that work place until you do, because you’re known as a cuck now

I dont have a wingman, maybe an unreliable flaky one but if going alone to those activities it seems I'm no worse off going to lounges and shit and letting women know that my friend called it quits early and I'm just sticking around to enjoy the music and have a few drinks but shit man it sucks not having a wingman

She probably thinks I'm badmouthing her (I'm not) so she's probably badmouthing me to other ladies in the office saying I was weird or creepy or some mean shit to make herself seem like such a prize

Same boat, OP. Tough when you don't have friends who do stuff, or friends at all

No worries, you'll meet someone else
Give it time

Attached: 1648194358_61-kartinkin-net-p-podliza-kartinki-62.jpg (1024x1024, 160.09K)

This is some positive bullshit. Op is actually going to have to work to get what he wants. Time isn't going to do it for him.

Just put up with the flaky one until you meet someone. And I don't understand why you don't use Tinder. I'm sure you will find one. Ive always thought the thrill of the chase was exciting.

I suck at taking pictures and don't have anyone to take pictures for me. Don't wanna cash out hundreds of dollars for a "professional photographer"

bump goodluck user

Use a passport photo.If you don't have one go get one

That type of a shitty picture will attract no woman

Just take one good photo of yourself and put other shit up for photos. Your dog,cat,cooking ect. Shit you like.

Bro you got yourself a girl in the bed. Nicht man!

If I had to use a dating app you'd suggest tinder? I have heard hinged is better for serious relationships

For starters gow a spine you fucking pansy

>I have heard hinged is better
Ive never heard of that but I have had luck with Tinder.

Also there's women out there just like you going through the same thing 100%. You just have to be patient. Kinda like fishing.

I would not have given a shit if..
>this was a girl I meet at party,club street
>mutual friend
This really caught be off guard being a coworker that I see/interact with multiple times a day. Why the fuck would a woman lead someone on then ghost them like that it's super fucked up