Why does this keep happening to me?

Why does this keep happening to me?
>Be me.
>Good-looking, confident, intelligent, have money - basically a chad.
>Walking through downtown Hyannis in the Summer.
>Catch this cute brown girl checking me out. I look back at her. She starts smiling and giving me a "Come over here." look.
>I walk right past her.
Why am I completely incapable of talking to girls, even though they're obviously attracted to me and I'm attracted to them?

Attached: 351f36333ea3fd985d2154b085ec0226.jpg (1080x1350, 217.67K)

Dude, I'm exactly the same

Post a timestamped pic of yourself, Chad Chaderson. kek

Here's one from a few years ago. No, I'm not doing the whole timestamp thing, mostly because I don't give a shit if you believe that it's really me.

Attached: me.jpg (900x1200, 244.28K)

>basically a chad
hahaha nigger you're average at best. is that supposed to be a good pic of you?

>brown girl
there's your problem, right there.

I really don't care what you think. You're not a hot girl, so your opinion of my attractiveness is irrelevant.

What's wrong with brown girls? Race mixing is good for the human gene pool.

>I really don't care what you think.
You obviously do, faggot, otherwise why post the pic in the first place. That's why you come to Any Forums asking other men for their opinion, faggot. You're a retard, with greasy hair, unkempt facial hair going by your pic, shit fashion sense, looking like a homeless fuck who sleeps on a beach. Fuck out of here with your "I'm basically a Chad" bullshit. You're not, bud. And you've got some social anxiety problems if you can't fucking do something as simple as say hi to a girl, and come crying to Any Forums about it like a bitch.

Fix yourself, you fucking faggot, or an hero.

I posted the pic because you asked me to, faggot.

I told you to. Get it right. Good bitch.

BAHAHA! She might have smiled at you, but not because you're a "chad". I might be ugly AF too, but at least I don't have any delusions about it. Chad. Holy fuck, dude, I needed that laugh.

>have money basically a Chad

There's your problem.

Attached: download.png (255x197, 7.52K)

You look like the pedo that hangs around at the skatepark asking 13 year olds for sex and thinking you're cool

Yeah, sounds like you just feel threatened by someone on this board who's more attractive than you and are trying to rationalize it. I know I'm hot, and I've had plenty of girls straight up ask me out or hit on me. Nothing you say is going to change the fact that I'm a breeder and you're a chud.

Keep coping, incel.

>I know I'm hot
kek this has to be a troll

Yeah, and you're an incel posting cope replies.

I'm more of a chad than you will ever be dumb kid nice hat nerd

Attached: 20220212_140630.jpg (3264x1836, 1.44M)

+RAPE DICK+

Fuck you rape dick I'll get to the bottom of your cryptic archive tags one day I swear to God I've been studying you for years you sly cunt. Also here's an pasta about op:I was beat up at the skatepark today
>be me
>27
>chilling at the skatepark as usual
>same hotties
>see usual 12 year old approaching with her scooter
>ask for her number
>got rejected by the others so I settle for the fat ones now
>more for me idc how you see it
>got money
>basically a Chad
>she rejects me
>whatever she's a whale anyways
>she tells her older brother what I said
>him and his friends are pissed
>they all come and beat me up
>bunch of kids attacking me
>I get a good few hits in
>there's too many though
>I have to run away
>as I'm running I hear them shouting
>saying they're sick of me hanging around the skatepark
>shouting PEDO PEDO
>heard one of them say they're gonna phone the police
>been meeting girls there for years now
I won't get in any trouble will I? I could take them all on but I pulled a muscle at the gym, they obviously heard me talking about it and that's why they ambushed me like pussies instead of fighting me 1 on 1 like a man

Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that. Nice pedo stache BTW.

Thanks

Cool story, bro.

I have been told of my attractiveness regularly and have a child, so I am qualified to speak about this. user is indeed more Chad than op

Attached: received_351441083675302.jpg (1144x2048, 93.33K)