Best ways to make an ex girlfriend jealous? My Instagram is public and she hasn't blocked me on there...

Best ways to make an ex girlfriend jealous? My Instagram is public and she hasn't blocked me on there. She actually made her Insta public recently, I think she is trying to get my attention and shit. Texted me about some random bullshit a few weeks ago too. Anyways, how do I make this bitch jealous? I want to hatefuck the dumb pig.

Attached: 1628266927837.jpg (1242x1846, 990.25K)

Post more pics of other girls or act like you’re having the time of your life

kill and eat her family

The real best way would be to stay off social media all together. Just go do cool stuff with friends or yourself. Wash your car, dress better, keep your haircut, exercise. She’ll go crazy wondering what you are doing, and you will be improving your life.

If you're trying to do anything but completely move on from an ex you're doing it wrong user. Don't let that bitch live in your head.

I want to fuck her and hurt her

Attached: 1628266112192.jpg (580x1024, 58.21K)

She’s fucking ugly

>Best ways to make an ex girlfriend jealous?

By not caring about her, her friends and new dicks. By maintaining your appearance, living a healthy lifestyle, getting on with your life, leading a successful life.

You could also try pounding one of her friends, mom, or sister to enrage her.

I was gonna say post pictures with other hot girls showing yourself having the time of your life, but I think this user has the better idea. Knowing an unsavory truth hurts, but NOT knowing information is something that women can't stand the thought of. Being left completely in the dark makes them go fucking crazy. You need to keep it up, though. When she comes to see you in person at your job or whatever, give her NOTHING. No details. Tell her that what you're doing is none of her business anymore, and leave it at that. Of course, make sure you look good (fit, well dressed, happy, energetic) the entire time.

Sorry bud but I just got done dumping a load in her. Should have heard the noises she made when I came

Attached: 1648453367497.gif (239x179, 1.12M)

Very much this

she's like a 6 at best, but kinda looks like she has a big butt, which I like. So I can see why you'd wanna fuck her. Any more pics of that fat ass? In jeans perhaps?

Block her/ make your shit private.
It will drive her crazy.
Even if a girl hates her ex she cannot help but stalk them on socials. They ALL do it.
Not having that access will elicit a response from her and you can work it from there.
But srsly OP, she's fuck ugly

I did this and my ex ended up unblocking me just so she could super block me hahaha
I’m the only guy she’s ever broken up with who didn’t end up totally obsessed with her and she hates it. All her other exes try to hit her up to this day but I will never ever ever call or text that fucking cunt.

What is a super block?

When you block someone on ig it gives you the option to block any other accounts they have.

Oh I see. It's weird, she blocked me on Snapchat it appears, but she hasn't blocked my number or my IG.

Kinda devilish. I don't think I should block her because then it will look like I was thinking about her. But making it private could be pretty good

Same as yesterday. Don't interact with her at all. Fuck some other girls.

Private is more bitch made. Blocking is direct, "you are no longer in my life and I will brook no discussion about it"

Yeah man, me and my ex were on alright terms and, upto a year after we split, we had both moved on, day before her birthday I unfriended her on fb and she messaged me the next day (her bday) begging my forgiveness and apologizing and wanting me back in her life again. I took a great deal of pleasure knowing she was checking my fb that regularly, that long after we split, and was messaging me, on her bday, while her new bf was trying to give her a nice time