I’m scared of social interactions and also have the incel hate when I see sex having people interacting with each other

I’m scared of social interactions and also have the incel hate when I see sex having people interacting with each other.

Wat do?

Attached: F25ADFD5-1483-474B-ADBF-63A6A62966A9.jpg (918x804, 99.66K)

post ass

Do you have friends?

Psychological and psychiatric treatment with proper professionals, don't resort to the internet to solve your major social issues.

Some Of You Guys Are Alright, Don't Go to School Tomorrow

no i don’t have anything to add to social interactions

Attached: F6987FCB-B761-4B66-9F21-7982A31128D2.jpg (1015x1126, 1014.04K)

they can fix me??

Do you enjoy games?

They can try

no they got ruined by women

Alright this is a troll post, gotcha.

Not him, but he is completely right.
Games and the whole entertainment business got poozed

Women have been in the video game market for a long time, I don't understand how they could have possibly ruined it.

If you don't understand you don't understand, just keep supporting the current thing.

I don't even really play video games anymore but I tend to follow what's happening. As I said, I don't see the impact they have had. The introduction of micro transitions and basically pay to play have had a huge affect on gaming. Not to mention games being released as projects that need to fix overtime instead of ready day of release. If you actually have any insight, I would be open to hearing it.

I support lining you and your family up against a wall and plopping your sad corpses in a mass grave

i dont hate people i just dont want to participate or even acknowledge em. sometimes i see poeple that look like a certain person i hate and all i can feel is anger

lmao everything is booked. everytime. im supposed to live like this FOREVER

user incel is impossible. "involuntary" simply doesn't exist. It's all voluntary as rape exist.

Attached: 188593c6340f2b8f.jpg (1280x720, 217.91K)

i’m just going to embrace being a loser I watched a vid just now on what attracts women and i just don’t have it

Kill yourself.

I see a couple talking on social and get hatred for them because they’re happy and taking all the attention for people around them that keeps his gf entertained while he’s away most of the time and him talking about getting high and laughing about his drunk friends random bullshit party happening of the week

meanwhile I’m alone and miserable with terrible upbringing and rejected all my life