Your thoughts on chris??? What went so horribly wrong??? Also, your fav chris saga???

Your thoughts on chris??? What went so horribly wrong??? Also, your fav chris saga???

Attached: I'm_Done_Adulting_T-shirt.png (551x490, 327.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1657873443500.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Inb4 white knight Kiwifags

the man in the pickle suit tricked me again.

someone fucked in the head.
there are thousands and thousands of people fucked in the head.
what makes chris chan so speical?

he was a great source of lulz. and many a troll added to the lulz with their own dysfunction.

I'm repulsed by him but I also pity him for not just going out and touching grass a long time ago. Begging for money online to fund his mother's hoarding, doing a terrible job of looking after pets, barely earning an honest dollar in his life and constantly begging for attention and sympathy. The full depth of his delusions is on display with his jail letters. Personally I hope he's in an institution for the rest of his life and that the kiwi farms gradually disperses and calms down.

Chris actually went out many of times to touch grass. But nothing came out of it at the end.

Attached: Chrisgirl1.jpg (271x178, 42.01K)

Kiwifarms sees Chris as their baby! Chris is a sweet, innocent angel incapable of wrong, You fucking ween! Don’t insult the farms!

Not true at all. I dont get on how you come to this conclusion.

What went wrong is he is literally retarded and you just know he is forced to suck cock in jail

i.4cdn.org/gif/1657873443500.webm

gang stalking is real, chris is proof

Take this shit to kiwi farms you fucking loser. I'm not even on here allot and I've seen a thread about this super autist every time lately

Attached: 1653042495006.jpg (640x368, 23.33K)

He's mentally ill and made the mistake of sharing his doodles online. Then people who were bullied in school decided that they found someone that they could bully, and that they'd get a chance to feel like an alpha, at least relative to Chris Chan. This continued to fuel his delusions over the course of a decade plus. Now, he's actively a threat to those around him when instead he could have just been slightly annoying if people had left him alone.

In short, Chris Chan is the least interesting thing about Chris Chan. What's interesting is that someone would care this much about him to bully him for this long when they presumably graduated high school a long time ago, and that it's more than just one or two weirdos who are like this.

Nah, he is in protective custody. He aint sucking shit.

Chris is a Any Forums legend. Oh how I hate you zoomer kikes.

I thought this guy died years ago

Post Janke tits.

This.

Christine is an innocent Mentally person who’s done nothing wrong and people targeted her for no reason. None of the trolling was funny, just sad. Chris is what Carrie White or Arthur Fleck are. Christine is a victim of all of this, and you’re an awful person if you think ANY of the trolls were funny.

She’s schizophrenic and Autistic and has the mind of an innocent child. She reminds me of my sweet Autistic brother. Chris is sweet, creative, and kind, but was pushed by awful bullies. Cyberbullying should be an offense. I just wanna hug Christine.

I’m glad everyone on Any Forums is on her side, it’s great. You’re a good guy.

I wish I could hug her close and comfort her, she’s probably frightened after being forced to do all that shit. Christine is the real life version of purity and innocence being taken advantage of, and I’m glad everyone agrees. I’m so sorry they hurt you, sweetie…

Kys Moralfags

> What's interesting is that someone would care this much about him to bully him for this long

This happens more often than you'd expect. If you're growing up in the middle of nowhere, and people don't move out, then the social dynamics established at school will continue.

I guess the interesting part is that so many people put effort into making Chris' life miserable. Like, you had trolls from all over the globe interacting with him in some way, let alone millions (yes, millions) of people just silently watching.

I guess you could compare this to other celebrities: be in right place at right time, and suddenly the entire world in interested in you. See all these people whose photos ended up being memes. 99% of them are totally normal.

> None of the trolling was funny, just sad.

Is this sad? Yes.
Is this fucking funny? Also yes.

I sometimes get sad thinking about how Any Forums has shifted from refuge for the bullied to a refuge for bullies.

Fuck you. I've been here since Amberlamps. Fucking losers everyone thinks they're old school and are the lords of b/. It was funny for awhile. But then he got that barbpussy and it got real fucking weird. If troons want a update on him they should go to kiwifarms

Attached: 1652258797103.jpg (200x183, 7.27K)

No, I’ll always defend Christine because I have a heart and conscience and am against all forms of bullying, trolling is just another form of harassment and I’m glad Any Forums isn’t like old Any Forums (Harassing innocence, raiding kids site with racist shit ect.) it’s not funny, none of it. Any Forums has changed for the better, now. We know that. Personally I think Encyclopedia Dramatica should be taken down and all cyberbullies should be arrested. Me and think you’re sick for corrupting the innocent and being okay with trolling. If it were my brother I’d track you down and kick your ass.

Christine is a victim, she is the real Arthur Fleck/Carrie White. And she has a whole sea of love and support coming from YouTube, Kiwifarms, and Any Forums. YOU kill yourself.