God I hate tinder

God I hate tinder

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-005637.png (1080x2340, 1.09M)

Here ya go bro this one has a pussy

Attached: IMG_1957.png (295x640, 703.16K)

You know with a face like that her cunt is probaly tight as fuck. Unless she rings Herself with like a huge dildo

Looks like current Amanda Bynes

What's the matter, you don't think Gigi got it goin' on?

this one is easy to manipulate. just smile and agree with nearly everything she says. people always ask how to manipulate while there you go . the trick is finding the right one who is oblivious and lets anybody into there circle play a sheep, but youre really a wolf waiting for the moment whatever you may want . lower your standards people and stop looking to get attached

Attached: ddddb37126c94926da4d44f9356176bf.jpg (400x335, 50.46K)

As unappealing she looks I bet she's great in bed. I bet she's kinky too.

exactly , nice pussy from the back, just tolerate the intolerant is the key to pussy

But why would you ever do that for that pussy. I would rather just pay any amount of money for sex, then fuck that

She's massive 300 lbs or more

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 12.56.52 AM.jpg (1284x2778, 365.91K)

bro those non binary bitches are the easiest chicks, they are complete headcases. this is your best bet

Lmao

God damn, fucking disgusting.

My tinder account is cursed lmao here's more

Attached: fat_tinder_whores5.jpg (1650x768, 307.38K)

damn my shit is bumping but im a creep autosexual who lives at home, but maybe soon i will hookup with some tinder hoes , they 100% dont look like that. im talking movie college type bitches who weigh 120 pounds

Its not all bad. This is a young hoe I was banging out for a bit.

Attached: sometinderwhore.jpg (4032x3024, 890.6K)

She's probably kinky as fuck. Rawr.

el goblina

La

It's hit or miss with ugly chicks. Sure some really don't get much action but you also have to take into account that some ugly chicks will take any guy that comes their way. They know they are ugly so some have a surprisingly high body count. Not all but they do exist.

It's always easier for an ugly chick than an ugly guy. I always assume they have a decent body count. It's been my experience. Sometimes I shoot low and sometimes I shoot in the middle and from experience the lower tier ones have high body counts. It's like they have something to prove.

Yeah it be like that with the fat, ugly girls.

>gotta be a wolf I'm a wolf hunting sheep I'm an alpha awooo

Attached: 1656479658590.jpg (750x709, 263.45K)

you said it not me, you believe in beta and alpha haha enough said., this is is essentially incel behavior because you really dont think youre the problem