What? No slutty gf/wife story thread?

What? No slutty gf/wife story thread?

>> 35yo was crazy, and would do any freaky thing I told her to. She was also a cat person,
>>really didn't like dogs. I repeatedly made her let my 100lb dog lick her cunt until she
>>came. She hated it, but would do it for me. Once I set up a "chance" 3some with another
>>ex that was in town. It was so humiliating for her to watch that little slut ride my cock
>>while we both watched her get licked by the dog. She was 4/10, but sometimes I miss the freak.

Attached: 062900_0107[01].jpg (640x480, 24.37K)

She also hated Sarah Palin

Attached: 070700_2105[00].jpg (480x640, 25.14K)

Someone else's slut wife story

There was this Mexican slut that came to Canada for an exchange of her Monterrey school or some shit like that, about a decade ago. Petite with a heavy slut vibe. Pointy perky tits with huge brown areolas (I discovered that later)

A friend of a friend introduced us, fast fwd, we are fucking in a regular basis until she comes back to Mexico. When Halloween came, she was wearing a ladybug costume and she let me fuck her ass all night (and all the following nights)

All that time she had a long term bf, she didn't care that much (still has it, now married)

We sext occasionally, the other day the husband made a big deal because he found some nudes in her phone... lol cuck

Dated a chubby girl for a while that was a total slut for me. She would let me literally do anything to her. I pimped her out regularly to make some cash on the side.

Wife likes cosplay (expensive af hobby) and she has an elder scrolls elf costume she made. Long story short she wanted me to "rape" her as if I was a human raping an elf

Nice

hawt

Very, it's our go to fantasy now. Best is we get to mix in a little mindbreak as I warp her into a happy elf slut.

This is when I made her dress in her daughter's clothes. The whole time I was slamming into her cunt I was telling her how much tighter and hotter she was than her worn out slut of a mom.

Attached: 081000_0742[00].jpg (640x480, 21.89K)

Bump

My wife is a teacher and admitted to me that she took one of her students virginity.

What grade?

Tell that story, how did she react?

That's pretty much the story. She cried.

Every time me and my girlfriend travel somewhere we have this weird tradition of finding a local guy there and bringing him back to our hotel for a threesome.

Bamp

Bump

>Slut wife
>was
>hated
>miss the freak

Divorced or suicide?

Also, that's a whole fist in her. Tell us about that. Was she loose? She like fisting or you just made her? Keep this thread going. More stories pls

WHAT!?!? NO SHITTY LARP THREAD!?!?!

Kill yourself faggots.

I met my wife in the military. She is the largest woman I have ever met- 6'2", built like a linebacker, red hair and green eyes... you would assume she is a lesbian when you see her and everyone back in the core did, right up until she offered to fuck them.

She was the biggest slut I have ever met in my life. She fucked absolutely anyone and everyone she could, pretty much the entire barracks knew she was the free fuck-hole on base. She even fucked a few officers which is a MASSIVE no-no but she never got caught.

She always liked me, though. When she got to our unit I was the first guy she fucked, and we were really good friends for our entire enlistment. I don't really know when you could say we started "dating" but we never went exclusive. There was about a year of time when I considered her my girlfriend and she was still fucking half the barracks but I didn't mind.

Eventually she got pregnant, and the timeline matched up with a foursome we had so she was really not keen on keeping it but I convinced her not to abort and asked her to marry me. She said yes and after the baby was born we got a test and by some miracle it was mine.

We have been together ever since, and we have an open marriage. You just can't keep a woman like her tied down with monogamy.

So like he fucks her and you just get your dick sucked? That sounds like you might be a cuck man.