I worked on the set of impractical jokers for 3 years. I'm drunk. AMA

I worked on the set of impractical jokers for 3 years. I'm drunk. AMA

Attached: 636559741351528391-Impractical-Jokers-2.jpg (3200x1680, 608.77K)

I had to google that. How does it feel working on something that no one gives a shit about?

Honestly it's not a bad show, it just makes me cringe so much that it's hard to watch. I guess that's the whole point though

did you work on impractical jokers?

Can you write 3 or 5 things about that that would be unusual, interesting or surprising?

Any idea why exactly Joe left the show?

Was very funny at 1st when it wasn’t staged or before I knew it was staged.

Yes.

Joe binged on pastries on the show because it's funny but he purged afterwards too. You could hear him in his trailer wretching.

His wife cheated on him with a script writer.

What fucking set? Don’t they film everything on location?

They still have lights, makeup and scripts. Sal is insane about his makeup because he's covered in acne scars and has an alcoholic red nose.

Oof poor Joe

Are any of them assholes?

Is sal gay?

So in a 30 minute episode, approximately how long do you shoot for to get one of those what, 5-6 minute bits?

Do you like do the cafeteria/restaurant bits nonstop for a few weeks, and then go do say, focus group ones for another?

Do they get recognized enough that it ruins bits? If it does, do they just hide out for a few and try it again?

I don't know who Sal is, did you mean Prince Herb?

No, I think they're thinking of Cranjus McBasketball.

Tell us secrets about them they don't show to viewers

Pls, pretty pls. I still like the show despite some of the episodes being dogshit now.

Is Sal gay? I've always assumed he is

I mean I did suck him off once but for a joke. I didn't do it long

Tell us does sal slob the knob

how long is each person recorded for and how much of that footage is used for the episode? is it true that the punishments are filmed before the challanges?