Tick tock goes the clock before all the Nazis are rounded up and put down

Tick tock goes the clock before all the Nazis are rounded up and put down

Attached: A5509F6C-5FAA-4E02-9B13-5EAC6AC05BE4.jpg (550x356, 40.4K)

WHO are these "Nazis", dare we ask? lol

you mean the ukrainian ones?

Attached: _121144732_levine.jpg (976x549, 80.89K)

People like you cocksuck prepare to die

Attached: 4CF14265-2C0A-4796-9417-2527ED9AF9CF.gif (400x214, 999.48K)

You make no sense. And if you think you're going to "kill" me, guess again.

Follower your leader faggot

You tik tok? I tik tok.
What's your link

>Follower your leader faggot

English as a second language, or what? lol

>Tick tock goes the clock before all the Nazis are rounded up and put down
>>not the correct phrase of
>Tick tock goes the clock before all the Nazis are rounded up and shot
Use a better translator next time shill.

Go blow a dog, faggot

Hey, cool it with the antisemitism.

Attached: patrick.jpg (1200x800, 194.18K)

There aren’t large numbers of Nazis anymore. Hasn’t been for a long time. They’re just another fringe group that doesn’t really do any harm outside of saying dumb shit. To truly do good in the world you’d help black people by helping rid the world of NIGGERS. But you won’t because they’d smoke your ass. So you continue your Nazi hunting larp.

Attached: 0BBC170D-8029-4F94-A113-1020005D7E84.jpg (447x447, 70.27K)

All of you will die brutally

Is this guy a chud? Because this is what I would think of as a chud.

Tick tock is a stupid app anyway
Only zoomers and boomers use it

I would love to see you fuckers try shit out here in the corn fields. You’ll find people that aren’t willing to just put up with the looting and rioting. That’s a problem that a rifle can prevent. And there are plenty of rifles out here. Shit, the cops don’t even have to get involved. You can just be buried in the back 40. Nobody will ever find the body. Although they probably won’t look too hard for a femboy faggot with pink hair and skinny jeans. Maybe I’ll capture one of you alive and get to try human meat. I’ve always wanted to and that seems like the best way to go about it.

Attached: 03EF1AC1-730F-415D-86EB-161FA6029787.png (1077x550, 354.06K)

I'm just here for your sister. Why won't you share?

Nothing wrong with spaying or neutering your nazi, no need to euthanise the animals

The original nazis are all dead, or in their 80 and 90s. Neonazis are the pale shadow of a stale fart of the real deal. Your version of nazi is anyone who disagrees with you, and that makes you more like real nazis than they are.

I think chud is a word to describe right-wingers. this guy seems like a braindead leftist child molesting groomer.

NSDAP is outlawed in Germany for almost 80 years. You will be hard pressed to find any card carrying Nazis these days.

>Why you worried about Nazis we're harmless???
>Shoots up a grocery store
>Runs you over with a car
>Tries to hang the vice president

Motherfucker I’d love to burn your inbred town to the ground. Your genepool doesn’t deserve to exist anymore I’m fine with either or and both fuck them all to hell
You fucking wish faggot take that cock out of your mouth and stand up when you speak to me Boy
Then you should turn yourself in faggot