Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 292318543_5623144367719037_3004746450301591601_n.jpg (1000x1189, 61.63K)

All of it because I'm into scat.

I wouldn't eat it myself, but I'd put it on a nice clean plate and offer it to my boss.

0%
Hell even if i found a random cupcake on a plate in a clean area i would still not eat it. Literally anyone can put poison in it and leave it there easily. One in a bathroom is almost certain to have poison as there are no cameras.

Attached: replicator.jpg (1440x1080, 898.3K)

>kick into toilet
>use piss stream power to punch a hole through the cake

I would eat it if I take it at face value that somebody just put it there. But in real life scenario I would figure that it's poisoned

I'm wondering if you are like me and very apprehensive to eat food given by other people or made by other people. Not coming restaurants or places where it is a business of selling food. And nobody is ever tried to poison me as far as I know

It's definitely fucking poisoned.

Poisoning a cupcake is ridiculous. The better likelyhood is that someone simply dropped it in there while taking a lunch break dookie

That is exactly what a cupcake poisoner would say.

>thoughts?
I'd flip that shit in the toilet and piss on it.

once food enters the shitter it's out of play

male bathroom? 0%
female bathroom? 100% plus you can have a drink afterwards

They never did find the muffin man of California

That's not a cup cake. That's a bowl cake.

I lick the toilet seat clean every time one of my cute coworkers leaves the bathroom, so I can confirm it's sanitary

*Ba Dum Tss!*

Is it still on the doyly?

Attached: costanzaeclaire.jpg (163x310, 7.15K)

Dem quads doe

The only right answers are 0% and 100%. If you're a "5-second rule" type, then 100%. If you're a doctor, then 0%.

if you say so

obviously all of it dumbass. gimme moar urinal cakes