We should have taken the virus more seriously

We should have taken the virus more seriously...

I get that it sucks to wear a mask, but with current infection rates it's almost guaranteed that 100% of the population will get corona soon.

Even with the vax, the virus can easily permanently destroy your sense of smell and taste, or give you neurological damage.

Society has basically accepted that everyone will get COVID multiple times, and each time you will have a greater chance of permanent smell loss or brain damage.

Attached: 1645008471625.png (550x534, 23.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmZs1ShiTCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been waiting two years and fucking nothing. 250koles coast to coast and nothing. Quite a few million like me. 2/10 for getting me to respond. Now fuck off.

you've outgayed yourself this time

Attached: 10196871.png (610x613, 106.84K)

does anyone wanna troll Any Forums with me

>lockdowns did nothing
>masks do nothing
>vax does nothing

what are you proposing?

The vax prevented hundreds of thousands of people from dying.
Lockdowns and masks are the reason infection rates didn't go to 100% in 2020.

>The vax prevented hundreds of thousands of people from dying.
hot take: does it really matter if it prevented a hundred thousand 90 year olds from dying 2 years sooner?

Hundreds of thousands of people with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and some simply unlucky people would have also died.

the OP claimed we'll hit 100% infection no matter what
and even with the vax there's a chance of having permanent damage or death.
so?? I still fail to see the point

>Hundreds of thousands of people with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and some simply unlucky people would have also died.
user 99% of the people with those diseases are old

The masking was important and lowered transmission, but everyone gave up on it.
The vax simply exists now to lower the death rate.

It's too late now for it to matter though.
We simply have to look forward to a future where 10% of the population no longer is able to smell anything, and another 10% has permanent brain damage. Will be a public health nightmare.

Like 30% of 50 year olds have one of those conditions.

>inb4 I had it it was nothing
Damage done by the virus is cumulative. Every reinfection damages you more and more.

Don’t care.

>it's almost guaranteed that 100% of the population will get corona soon.
Good, mankind needs to end so it can start over right

You're trying to educate literal stupids. It amazes me how even in the year 2022 there are individuals who can't grasp the severity of a pandemic.

Bro, masks do nothing or virtually nothing.
even if they slow the spread, everyone is still going to get it, hospitals aren't exactly overflowing right now [as far as I know] so 'slowing the spread' does nothing.

Attached: 4.17.22-All-States.png (645x363, 74.06K)

it's inevitable without a cure or a real vaccine. let's get it over with.

I for one look forward to that. I've yet to get it and since I work from home, I have everything I need in my house and my friends and family are not morons. I know of people who have gotten it 4 times or more in the last 2 years. One of them suffers chronic migraines now. It's the best. The literal stupid plague.

>Like 30% of 50 year olds have one of those conditions.
50 is fucking ancient dawg

Indeed it's inevitable because there are stupid people everywhere. At least we can hold off untill the virus mutates to a point where it specializes in spreadability instead of damage. I have hope.

Every fucking 5 minutes with this shit. Over and over just to troll. B/ used to be random. Now it's a handful of mentally ill people posting the same shit constantly

Attached: 1653042495006.jpg (640x368, 23.33K)

it's already done that with B.5 or whatever the hell they are calling the current one.

I hate china for giving me COVID, fucking chinks... My cat sneezed bless her heart and she never sneezes. I'll kill a Chinaman if I ever get the chance for fucking with Princess I swear to God

LETS MASK THE NEWS HERE with dogshit fake media

I hope You will read and see ok it was mad nmany years ago but they saying it NOW we want them starving and work happy !
Its like Animal Farm where the Pigs became the communist leaders and .. SOME PIGS are BETER THAN OTHERS .. YOU WORK 7DAYS now , as PIGS DONT WORK... MANAGE YOU ..

EVERY INTELLIGENT user here knows about the NWO , WEF , ok
they told NATO to GRIND ON RUSSIA !
PUTIN talked about the ELITE New World Order (WEF is the PR company )11 year ago ,
its Destroying Countries Values and Govts to Control them ..
Put a huge Target on his RUSSIA back
BILL GATES buys up all farmland in USA and destroys it !
they start on a lil country like Sri Lanka , got poor and in debt, then wanted to see if populus will accept a WONDERFUL NEW WEF PUPPET ..WEF TAKING DOWN SMALL ASIAN COUNTRIES

EU /ALL BIG POWERS HAVE WEF PUPPETS , see this guys take

youtube.com/watch?v=vmZs1ShiTCk

HOW did we become SLAVES ???

Is THERE AN ESCAPE ???

People are quite stupid and fragile , becareful what we push them ...
BUT here in UK NO more LOCKDOWNs that SAVED NO ONE !
FACT
STAND UP WITH HOLLAND FARMERS,
WEF WANT TO STEAL THE FARMS so make folk Hungry.. destroy Food production and they agree we should eat bugs !
like a well trained monkey in a zoo!
ALL FACT CHECKED

And YOU will MACHINE GUN those protesters for BUG SOUP if they not work harder =1984
WOW
We JOKED AT CONSPIRACY TINHAT , and YET THEY TELL FUTURE !
BILL GATES RUINING FARM LAND cos FAKE Green message
CLAUDE SWARBE SAID
THE WORLD NEEDS HUNGER FOR OUR DEMOCRASY TO THRIVE !
11th July 2022

I POSTING THIS TO RAISE AWARENESS OK REPOST OK
EVERY MEDIA WILL SHUT DOWN ..
FACTS ABOVE ARE TRUE
repost to stop NWO who are destroying the farms in holland , too STARVE YOU As green issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizo cunt shut the fuck up

One can dream. It's so funny to me that politics in retarded but incredibly wealthy countries managed to fuck this up for their inhabitants. I get it from third world countries, but the first world? LMAO.

because gov can't contain a virus, and sooner they start recognizing that the better
you think your gov can prevent people from getting sick? you're living in a dream world.

again, without a vax that stops transmission or a real cure, they can't do a damn thing.

I didn't say governments. I said politics. When the pandemic measures became a politics thing, shit hit the fan.
If you turn an objective thing into a subjective one that's where you fuck up.