How do you become tough as fuck?

How do you become tough as fuck?

Attached: edward gallagher.jpg (1520x1762, 881.59K)

grunts in wwii didn't need fancy shit

It’s just a choice, then follow through.

broken glass everywere you go on bare feet, broken glass on everything you chew, broken glass on every sheet of toiletpaper you wipe your ass with. 2 months of that and youl be a tough fuck!

What’s an old man doing in the military as a grunt?

Start fighting

How tough do you think he felt when he stabbed that 16 year old defenseless POW? I think the real tough guys are the soldiers who only kill combatants and not defenseless civilians.

true toughness is a personality trait.
personality's are almost impossible to change.

salt and vinegar might increase nerve sensitivity making everyday task more of a chore then increase insulin for a numbing effect and the normalization of suer sensitivity will be the base line

tough is judged by by a third party not internally.

wrong. I’m 15 and used to be a total pussy. Now i’m more tough.

Playing video games like Call of Duty and Escape from Tarkov

Do shit that's tough af.

Eat your leg

Attached: 1620873514366.webm (480x854, 885.13K)

>tough as fuck
i'm an air force pilot

Attached: 13554564.jpg (300x378, 25.63K)

Work out and take cold showers

Do a year fishing for Artic Spider Crabs off Alaska, you'll be tough by the time you get back

Jpin the Army for four years. Picrel it's me

Attached: 1545517124747.jpg (1280x854, 167.97K)

You have to shoot yourself with 22lr's to build and immunity to bullets

Well what I did was be bullied for my whole life for having Tourettes and now I'm not scarred of anything because rage has replaced all of my other emotions so I instantly automatically attack to kill any threat insult or hint of aggression or attitude towards me. In the future I want to kill as many people as possible before killing myself because fuck you all :) :) :) :)

Also FUCK YOU MODS IF YOU BAN ME FOR THIS

Actually fuck you mods for all the dumb reasons you have banned me the last 10 fucking times. Cant a man vent on Any Forums without being banned?

Expose your body to different rocks and minerals while eating radioactive waste.

No

This

If it moves
You Fuck It

Attached: Xhiqkpu.jpg (500x375, 26.44K)

Was it a sand nigger? No such thing as a live, good one.

It all comes from the moustache.

Already we can tell you're an idiot.
Fucking teenage arrogance.

grunts in WW2 died at a higher and faster rate than today.

so, they could have used the fancy shit.

Being tough is all mental. You may not look the part but when you're going through hell and you keep going that's a +1 to your life experience. Surviving hard times is what makes you tough.