My daughter got raped and beaten. I threw her in the dumpster right after she told me. This is what happened:

My daughter got raped and beaten. I threw her in the dumpster right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Raising kid for 7 years.
>She wants to go to the park with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm throwing her in the garbage.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the park anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the park that I'd throw her in the garbage
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Waited for her to come home. Opened the door. Picked her up. Threw her directly into the garbage can outside my house.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up finger painting all over my carpet anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My kid has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh on Oscar the Slut? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Attached: 1645037820161.jpg (1080x1349, 170.84K)

L
A
R
P

Attached: Unknown-3.jpg (305x165, 11.09K)

No, it's all true. All of it.

Attached: pepelolicon.gif (1060x1053, 703.01K)

>Opened the door. Picked her up. Threw her directly into the garbage can outside my house.
the right decision

parents are there to teach kids lessons about life and the value of following up on promises an excellent lesson to teach for the future

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.24K)

Nice feet, Dr. Phil.

shut up you fuckin larp

If true, based.

no it's true. that's my kid, oscar the slut, in the pic. what a fuckin slut. man. fuck.

OP is ALPHA as FUCK!

This is totally fake but any parent that does do this and then rubs it in their kid’s face “see that’s what happens when you don’t listen,” deserves to lose rights

I think you are 100% in the right Any Forumsro
Healthy relationships are built on two-way trust
and SHE broke that trust with her lies and deceit.
That was not a one-off it is evidently an ingrained aspect of her character and personality, that will not changed just because she got raped.
Strewth - she went behind your back left the club with two guys believing she was going to a party - no doubt for a cosy one night stand with them.

Decent guys ( like you, I guess ) get duped by women like that and should be resolute in your decision to dump her in the garbage.

uhhh this isn't fake at all. it's very obviously real.

Attached: 1652201977447.jpg (400x1062, 95.63K)

Are you proud for typing this?

yes

Attached: 1653497155709.jpg (736x555, 88.37K)

My dog was raped and beaten up. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Just some advice. Leave the basement window cracked a little so when you die and your corpse starts decomposing the neighbors can contact the authorities to remove your remains from your moms basement. Try to make a path between the Hot Pocket boxes, Mountain Dew bottles and other filth so they can get to your corpse.

> She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
Not how 7-year-olds talk but OK, cool larp.

>Saturday came.
The fuck is this timeline? Be sober next time while trying to make up shit.

>She went to the park anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party.
Again, not how 7-year-olds act.

>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends
From her 7-year-old friends? Yeah, alright...

Fuck me, anyone who buys this for half a second should not breed,

My daughter got raped by a illegal immigrant and got her pregnant. She can't even have an abortion.

you've clearly never had a 7 year old before.

sounds real to me

My daughter got raped by a illegal immigrant and got her pregnant. She can't even have an abortion.

The other day I decided to visit the local movie theater. Other than being a connoisseur of film, I visited the locale theater due to the fact they were screening a personal favorite of mine. Pixar’s Cars 2. There aren’t much words needed to describe the absolute masterpiece of the film so I’ll continue my story. I made sure to park my bright and shining golden brown Toyota Prius right in the front of the parking lot, so the masses could bask in its glorious light. I made sure to bring my own snacks of course, my free thinking mind had already broken the chains called capitalism a long time ago. I smirked as I saw the ignorant cretins buy the overpriced and disgusting popcorn, and pitied them. After all, with my IQ, everybody is basically a monkey. The movie had been out for quite some time so I had the theater to myself. Or so I thought. Right when I had my premium Ass Warmer Ultra tm. With ass scratching capabilities and began feasting on the glorious food called canned baked beans a group of youths of African American descent entered the theater. I froze for a second, as I had planned on being alone but I could adjust my plans. I decided to continue with my movie experience. After all, the beautiful face of Mater could surely distract me from their hooliganism. We were at the best part, a truly masterful comedic technique used in the movie. Where Mater mistakes the ethnic Japanese food “Wasabi” for “Pistachio” flavored ice cream. This is quite comedic due to them looking very similar but have quite different tastes. I allowed myself to chuckle at this execution before realizing one of the youths was staring at me. I ignored him and began using my can opener to partake in the act of baked bean eating. Then I heard him about. “YO THIS NIGGA EATING BAKED BEANS WHILE WATCHING CARS 2”