My girlfriend got raped and beaten up. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend got raped and beaten up. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Attached: DevonAssault1.jpg (372x541, 21.14K)

That's a tough one. If she left alone with two guys, my gut instinct is saying she was going to cheat. Who knows if she's telling the truth or what happened. All around shit situation.

Attached: mom i posted it again.jpg (400x400, 92.46K)

OP is ALPHA as FUCK!

OP you did the right thing. She was probably lying to you most likely.

100% agree with you, its the classic, I hate to say it but I told you so.

People want to class you as cold and controlling because they are cucks and would take a knee or a dick at any point.

GG WP user

Holy shit user, you are like a petty child and the fact you have a GF is beyond impressive.

1. You didnt want to go to the club, and threatened to end it if she went. Thats such a trivial thing to escalate to that point lmao. This either means you have control issues, or are incredibly insecure and jealous.

2. Because she refused your demands, anything that happens to her (your fucking girlfriend btw) she deserves. Including getting sexually and physically assaulted. What would of been taking it too far? If she got blasted in the back of the head with a shotgun, would it have been her fault for not staying inside with you? What a stupid bitch, hopefully the same happened to her family so it makes you SUPER right, right user?

3. Everybody thinks you are evil, you say so yourself, yet here you are STILL asking people if you over reacted. If EVERYONE if your real life thinks you are evil, why the fuck would we think you would take any of our opinions to heart? This is is your way of bragging, not seeking advice. Nothing anybody can say will change your stance on your actions, period.

4. You are literally still debating if the correct moral decision is to comfort her, or punish her after the fact. Let me make this very clear, and i want you to take this to heart OP…If you fuck it up with this girl, you will never date again and you will die alone. Thats not my opinion, that is a fact.

absolute faggot, id rather chill in the crib and drink 3x as much. Honestly wtf is this beta mind set.

>id rather chill at the crib

What the fuck are you even taking about, that was not even in the same realm as my point, nice try though pseudobro

The cringe of this made me vomit

Good

Idk who this is, but this post makes me wanna suck his dick omfg

You sound like gay man

No way bro I wanna suck your dick too

I think you are 100% in the right Any Forumsro
Healthy relationships are built on two-way trust
and SHE broke that trust with her lies and deceit.
That was not a one-off it is evidently an ingrained aspect of her character and personality, that will not changed just because she got raped.
Strewth - she went behind your back left the club with two guys believing she was going to a party - no doubt for a cosy one night stand with them.

Decent guys ( like you, I guess ) get duped by women like that and should be resolute in your decision to dump her.

Let’s get a good dick sucking going on here

Fuck yeah imma suck all of that dick

Clearly she, alongside all her peers, are too stupid and immature for their own good. Such should not be considered 'adults'. And relationships are for bonafide adults only. Getting into one with the likes of her is a mistake in the first place.

The only woman worth putting a ring on is one who understands the wisdom in abstinence and chastity.

Her fault for sure

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

op is a faggot , sage that shit

Attached: SfCK1BY.jpg (1152x2048, 347.07K)

Just some advice. Leave the basement window cracked a little so when you die and your corpse starts decomposing the neighbors can contact the authorities to remove your remains from your moms basement. Try to make a path between the Hot Pocket boxes, Mountain Dew bottles and other filth so they can get to your corpse.