I will get your attention with my naked body, which is our body that is true with nature

I will get your attention with my naked body, which is our body that is true with nature.

Since I have your attention, we all need to realize that we have the harmony within ourselves to be better

Starting responding to others with kindness, bring harmony to yourself

Attached: harmony.jpg (4456x2944, 1.95M)

Ok

stay true to yourself and be kind

kindness

May you kindly show moar naked pictures of you, please?

All the good parts are covered with silicate lumps.

they are crystals, they can bring calming to your body and mind if you give it an honest chance.

I'll post another picture from my meditation if you give your word to spread good will to others you encounter this week

I wish I could love myself more.

You can do it, start today. You have greatness within yourself, you just have to commit. Love others and you'll love yourself. I love you and believe in you

>they are crystals
I know what they are user, I have a rock collection myself.

I'm always doing that... I wake up at 5, meditate, have three or four kinds of fruit and go hiking... on my way, there's lots of farmer working... I stop sometimes to talk about the importance of the good will and good actitude... so - it'll be done because my routine is align with your intention.

that is great! do you feel good about yourself? you should if you are being honest

totally.... of course I have some dark hidden places, otherwise I would not be here... but I hope to get them light, as much as I hope more of your naked pictures....

I see, i am honest so I will share more from my naked meditation, I did post it to grab attention. I hope you keep true to your word and spread joy today and going forward

Attached: me.jpg (5536x3688, 1.96M)

Not your body, but okay

>I stop sometimes to talk about the importance of the good will and good actitude
Do you ever stop and help them do their farm work to show off your good will and good attitude?

In my culture, all good people have good work to do. It's bad to take others work or not doing your own, because it prevents your growing as a human and as a community.

So no, you don't help them do their work, you just walk by and tell them to be nice.

nothing wrong with respecting each others' cultures, the main thing it to be positive towards one another. I'm very happy I could spread some of this here tonight :)

thank you for being respectful with us all... it's hard for some people to understand the differences...
I'm glad to find at least one good soul here... I'm feeling less guilty for being here.

So, what darkness do you both come from since you are this gung ho on portraying a positive nonthreatening persona?

>true with nature
>shaved
Pick one.

Attached: 1647254445767.jpg (4032x3024, 1.24M)

The darkness is within the human being. We have both good and bad will inside of our souls. We live in a constant internal battle avoiding to evil overcome the goodness...
But the evil is always lurking, looking for a chink to get free and disrupt the humankind

what do you mean? I am only trying to spread some positivity in this place that I understand is largely negative. it seems that already I used my body to spread some great positive awareness :) please just be kind

I did expect some crazy responses. You are loved, don't feel you need to respond with things like this. I hope you are well

So you try to be only light?
Doesn't that imbalance you a lot?
I integrated my light and my darkness into one thing.
The only way to be nonviolent is to be capable of violence and deciding not to use it.
>please just be kind
Sure as long as people merit it, I start out with kindness and withdraw it if people don't reciprocate.

You do not need to withdraw kindness. That doesn't help anything, you are maybe just worried about yourself looking "weak." Eventually kindness breaks through all barriers

I love your attitude. Not to be crass, but any chance of seeing your ass nude from your meditation?

>You do not need to withdraw kindness.
I do if my kindness is rebuffed and the person I am kind to tries to take advantage of it.
>That doesn't help anything, you are maybe just worried about yourself looking "weak."
No, but do go on putting words in my mouth and emotions in my head, it's endearing when people make up bullshit about me instead of asking me for my reasons for doing things.
>Eventually kindness breaks through all barriers
I dunno user, your kindness kinda comes off as condescending.

Sure, we should all be proud of our bodies. But since I share this be sure to share some kind acts

Attached: me2.jpg (5552x3672, 1.87M)

you’re a kind person ty for being here

you are very welcome

You're not wrong... but, the internal fight is a tough one... we have such a bad desires... We all see that lol* threads aoround... Such a disgusting nature of men... Racism, pointless violence and so on

Myself, I'm addicted to see naked pictures... Mainly voyeurism... but it's sad and makes me more dark...

I came here because the OP naked picture... I loved it... but it's dark... I'm loosing my battle...

In my mind, a voice says... "But she's so hot!" making me to believe that it's normal, it's natural... but it's just darkness overcoming

Damn user, all of the shame in just one person.
What convinced you to be this ashamed of yourself?