Rate my ass, 1-10. Be honest I have a wager going. blocking out my tattoo, sorry

Rate my ass, 1-10. Be honest I have a wager going. blocking out my tattoo, sorry

Attached: mybooty1.jpg (941x1261, 338.65K)

Time stamp

Solid 8, great ass user

Looks like a man ass

6ish

Also you have no idea how to pose this looks like it was taken by someone whos never held a camera in their life

8/10 have saved to jerk to. You can post more for me to save.

lose the underwear if you want a rating.

2/10 globally
6/10 for whites
8/10 for white Americans

u guys rock :P

sorry to ruin your fantasy, but im not a guy

fuck it, im drunk lol gimme a minute. i gotta lot of tattoos so i have to be careful what i show

just because I bet u thought i never would lol

Attached: mybooty2.jpg (2256x2336, 974.43K)

8/10 I want you to sit of my face and brapp

Good girl. I've saved and I'm jerking to you. Be a good girl and show us your pussy.

Gross. I hope you have a moment of realization later that the only people who can get off to you are depraved men on Any Forums

I've seen this photos before; I'd say your ass is a 8/10; although that last photo does not do it justice.

its not the best pose, but still, nice and tight, good bit of meat to it, i'd give it an 8, -1 for the tatt tho.

a solid 8, i'd give it a 9 if you let me fuck it tho :P

ill take 8s lol didn't expect people here to be this nice lmao. what do you mean seen before?

i censored my tatt why would you subtract for that lol

yeah expected creeps like this

because it exists :P. What can I say, I prefer cleanskins.

timestamp or gtfo.

You posted your ass on b. What else could you expect. We know you get off on guys jerking to you that's why you are here

imagine the smell

lol i know I expect this, honestly i expected very mean ratings, but im so happy with the scores I got so far lmao

This >>>>