Fellow panty sniffers, post your collections. Also AMA. Also, which pair here is your favorite?

Fellow panty sniffers, post your collections. Also AMA. Also, which pair here is your favorite?

Attached: Compress_20220714_005636_6913.jpg (4000x3000, 1.83M)

Backs

Attached: Compress_20220714_005638_8400.jpg (4000x3000, 1.54M)

Gusset shot

Attached: Compress_20220714_005639_9848.jpg (4000x3000, 1.85M)

Have those been worn by real girls or did you just go to Walmart and buy new panties to pretend you're sniffing the real deal.

I like to sniff girls swimsuits. Specially the bottom half yknow of a cute two piece.

when the panties get old (and how old is old to you?) do you throw them away or?

They're all from the same girl and they're all worn, you can see the dirty gussets in the third pic I posted

Nah, I keep them just for fun. For me it's when they lose all stink, which can vary a lot. I try to keep them stinking for as long as possible by putting them in a zip lock bag.

Nice quads. Is she attractive by general standards?

Did you buy them or steal them?

Did you buy or steal them?

damn are you me?

Ayoo. Believe it or not, fucking extremely. 5'1 latina in great shape and a ridiculously gorgeous face. She went from a few tats to covered in tats in the years I've known her haha.

Bought them lmao

how much?

My wife sends hers that way too but vacuumed, to keep all the flavors

It depends. Sometimes I'm flush with cash and want to keep her happy so I'll give her 40 a pair. Usually she'll throw in some booty pics with her wearing them on top of the panties. Sometimes just 20, and sometimes just like a ride somewhere across town or another kind of small favor like that haha. We're on pretty friendly terms.

Bet she has a lot of repeat customers!

well okay sounds reasonable
whatever gets you off i guess
ever fucked her?

Nope, but she will do more (for more money obv). I love feeling up her pussy, but she'll only let me do it over her panties. Lately she's also allowed me to pull them aside and look at her pussy too, which is pretty much a dream come true lol. Then she'll usually let me take her soaking wet panties as a trophy. Interestingly, these panties usually don't keep a very strong smell. I think you really need that all day wear.

We just started a month ago and am doing quality control, She is Japanese and she is wet AF so she got a lot of customers

damn i couldnt hold back when im so close

Where does she sell them?

Damn man, that's the fucking dream right there
Don't want to fuck it up lol. I find the "rules" kinda hot in their own way tbh. I like pushing her panties way up inside her, and the tell-tale squishing sounds that eventually start as she gets wetter

She doesn't sell them online to my knowledge, if that's what you're asking

yea but when you have a wet pussy infront of your face how do you hold back and not touch/lick/fuck it

Self control and a subby side I guess lmao. The most I've been allowed to touch it is to spread it open for pics

We started sharing on Twitter and people asked through DM. So RN it's through PayPal. Am thinking to create a website to customize the pantie flavor because some of them asked to wear 2/3 days or pee

share them

Sorry, but no. She has asked me not to.