Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Mining Illusionist.jpg (419x610, 300.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asgf6AOCdlU
youtube.com/watch?v=lNdb03Hw18M
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
youtube.com/watch?v=nivI7w9HagI
youtube.com/watch?v=I3pQNjGcrgA
youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh24jTESxok
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4uerUBM7_Y
youtu.be/5kmSi28PHag
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's often been said that those Nice threads we've been hearing about are most frequently seen as being Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Cards That Are Part of 2 or More Archetypes in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=asgf6AOCdlU

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

Attached: Dami.full.265565.jpg (1920x2560, 482.42K)

they made a documentary of the star wars death star trench run 22 years before it happened
youtube.com/watch?v=lNdb03Hw18M

Attached: Dami - Hello My name is Lee Yubin (200312 DC App).jpg (1024x1024, 163.29K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well out there today on this one mid-point of the week day we find ourselves in once more!
Anything EPIC going on over there?!

> THE DAY IS... TODAY!
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that the cozy-ish day of the middle of the week-ness has been just that, quite cozy for you!
Anything wacky and wild being partaken in there today?!
> And how have the thingies and stuff been over there for you, my fren?

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 7053E97A-F43A-430B-81CE-F345ACAE8367.jpg (800x600, 46.86K)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens a bit of a cozy BOP of a KJimmy-Jam from that one Dreamyfu in particular who's solo MV we waited for just about 12 1/2 years to see!
youtube.com/watch?v=nivI7w9HagI

Attached: DubuJimmyJams14.jpg (648x1000, 83.77K)

> George... why would you do something like this?!
It's almost like he based this entire hecking thingy off SPAAAACE NATZEES or something but Rian went a bit too hard on the whole WW2 vibes with his films!

youtube.com/watch?v=I3pQNjGcrgA

From what I've seen, a reasonably understandable statement!
And I pray that all is going well for you over there today, my fren!

Attached: - .-.jpg (571x250, 25.19K)

Today was interesting. I am able to read more Katakana now, and the Katakana flash cards were easier to read than before. I pissed off and skipped on one of the tutors as I felt overwhelmed, the male one. My frens, I feel I can only be taught by Women because they seem neutral.

I dislike letting the nihon folks down. I will try and do 2 hours a day next month or more.

Also finished Bunpo first part. Recognizing some Kanji for years and what they mean, this, last, next year, that sort of thing.

How are the frens doing?

Attached: 3EF76AAA-3C68-43AB-BC13-7DF29B103157.jpg (474x599, 72.53K)

> Are you aware that there are rumors about Alexander the Great time-travelling to modern-day KLand and gaining valuable information from the Twicefus on how to conquer all of the world?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-554, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Guardian of the Pharaohs.jpg (419x610, 316.91K)

But... that one tutor was trying to help you learn as well, my fren!
He's just out there to help ALL of the folks learn that one JLanguage since they're interested in becoming a fluent fellow like you now!
> Try not to make him TOO upset, my fren!

> Bunpo
CLASSIC Bunpo!
The... er, thing!

But for me, it must be said, it's been a cozy enough day of some YouTubbies and the like there!
Did the fren get up to any other wild partakings there outside of the Jstuffs?!

Attached: Mina136.jpg (500x749, 98.27K)

> From the evidenced gathered here, it looks like we've found another one of those RARE cards!

And this one RARE card is even one of those NEW cards which is yet another mining vidya card to add to your mining vidya Decks!

Attached: Meadow of the Blessed.jpg (419x610, 284.59K)

I don't have much to say about current event. I was not surprised and I was not disappointed but I sure did not like the situation. I also found a new reason to not interact with a family member, but this time for real.
I had some arrangements to make and I made them.

Attached: Dreamcatcher - Are you awake It was a happy night in Denver! ️ Thank you for having fun with us!!! See you again! (220713 DC Twitter) (1).jpg (2048x956, 399.57K)

That's alright, my fren!
I just wanted to check in with the fren and he doesn't need to give the whole rundown or anything like that if he isn't keen on it, it was more about seeing how the fren is there!

Hopefully despite all of that stuff going on, we can have some cozier times here tonight chatting it up a bit and PurePosting up a storm of course!
> Maybe even with some of those Jimmy-Jams and the like, you never know!

Just know the fellow there is in my thoughts for the trials and tribulations he's going through!

Attached: Mina21.jpg (501x750, 103.09K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A bit of a comfy Jimmy-Jam that isn't as ancient as many other BOPS we delve into usually but it's certainly worth a partaking or two!
youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8

Attached: Minstrel of the Jimmy-Jams.jpg (419x610, 335.43K)

FRENDOLINO
how are you feeling today?

Attached: 1655025103840.jpg (960x1200, 73.35K)

Just took a game and some controllers to a pawn shop to get some gas money. I think I will try two or three tutors for Japanese. I can tell my main tutor is frustrated but I am learning

Attached: 39F1FF70-2F25-4535-BFAE-A10F21004848.jpg (816x816, 65.89K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed BenitoFrendoliniFren!
I pray that many a cozy time has been obtained over there and that the fren is nice and comfy in that one Twice cave location!
> Perhaps with a few of those television and film partakings I've been hearing about as of late!

For me, it was of course a few of those YouTubbies partakings for me which was a bit cozy I suppose!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

I am doing ok now. it was not the best of circumstances. I knew he was sick but I expected him to make it through the summer. I also was planning on seeing him again by either him making a trip down here or me making a trip up there. I should have just too that trip up there.
maybe even ultimately move him back down here but I didn't have room in the house and it is a real complicated situation with everyone.
and real estate prices are too high.

Attached: DC pepe tripped and his fries fell down.jpg (1600x2097, 720.93K)

good

Attached: 1653943540120.jpg (2026x4096, 772.05K)

> B-but the vidya, my fren?!
I guess it depends on the vidya there... but did you YEET the whole system as well there since you pawned off the controllers, too?
This could be a bit of a DISASTER, my fren!

> I can tell my main tutor is frustrated but I am learning
Don't forget he's frustrated because he's trying his best to teach you so when you manage to do quite well with him, he'll be quite pleased with your success of course!

Attached: Tzuyou.png (1096x732, 1.27M)

katakana best kana!

Attached: 1627807318308.jpg (1608x1167, 242.33K)

knowing kanjis must be cool

Attached: 1642423919632.jpg (1080x1275, 280.93K)

this is the original, blessed meme template.
it is from their concert last night in Denver.
>or night before. not sure when exactly
found some Denver pictures.

Attached: JiU.jpg (1152x2048, 237.39K)

> Now hold on, is this a NEW one of those Pepperino PurePosts I'm seeing?!
Or perhaps I've seen it before and I'm being a bit of a dingus... that could happen as well!

And I wouldn't think about the "should've done" things there, my fren, it's just how thingies are right now so I guess they need to be worked through... the fact that you were even planning on that or moving the fellow down with you shows that you're a compassionate fellow there and I'm sure that he knew that!
> So don't beat yourself up over that, you can't really plan for these things as they just sort of happen and what matters is that you were still doing your best before all of this!

Attached: Mina58.jpg (565x850, 104.04K)

>> Now hold on, is this a NEW one
some new stuff from their most recent Denver vacation.

>And I wouldn't think about the "should've done" things there, my fren,
thanks

some nines

>goddamn captchas

Attached: The Cheesecake Factory Retweeted Yoohyeon's Tweet About The Cheesecake Factory (220712 The Cheesecake Factory Twitter).jpg (893x1013, 98.58K)

> it is from their concert last night in Denver.
Hecking... meanwhile in CountryBroFrenLand there he's like "There's nothing to do!" and he could've went to see them there!

This is another one of those DISASTERS as well!
At least they went to that one location there not too far from him, perhaps when they come around next time he could stop by and get some truly EPIC PurePosts for us all!

Attached: 154a355dcce0a4e7a96a2c1de439afb2.jpg (1333x2000, 331.51K)

I'm cozy, just arrived at home and still all gloomy and cold outside, probably snow again for the weekend...so just indoor time-wasting planned
I finished Money Heist Korea, really cool and engaging series! now waiting for season 2

Attached: 1655304809136.jpg (358x442, 49.41K)

I like the simple ones like city or mountain

Attached: 1656162698300.png (1608x1512, 1.88M)

> THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

> probably snow again for the weekend
Now hold on just a moment here, this sounds particularly BLESSED to me though, my fren!

Just imagine those non-time wasting times the fren can have in the Twice cave all nice and cozy with tons of those shows to partake in!
> Since he seems to be BLAZING through them left and right over there!

So now that he's finished ANOTHER show and he's waiting on the next season, what's next-next?! kek

Attached: Mina117.webm (588x480, 680.31K)

it's all because they don't use spaces, japanese writing with spaces between words would be simpler, and he old nip vidyas had only kanas

Attached: 1631583535428.jpg (400x400, 23.75K)

I know one of those frens who's quite into those JSPOOKUMS vidyas actually!
Those Fatal Frames and what not, I just wonder if the fren felt a bit OOF going and (I guess trying to) sell those thingies for such a CHONKY bit of change?!
> They seem to me like they could be some nice collectible items! Or maybe just nostalgic thingies!

Attached: Mina129.jpg (683x1024, 81.68K)

>Big Seen
>Hecking... meanwhile in CountryBroFrenLand there he's like "There's nothing to do!" and he could've went to see them there!
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh24jTESxok
nice

>> THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!
why don't I ever have the same experience when I go to the Texas Cheesecake Depository?

Attached: JIU - DENVER️ (220713 JiU IG) (1).jpg (1080x1350, 264.66K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I might have a selection of those 90's Jimmy-Jams and the like for the frens and this one CLASSIC just seemed like the ideal Jimmy-Jam for the frens to rock out to!
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

> Is that an Alice in Chains I see no that wall?!
youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU

Along with a few other folks there I recall as well around them, too!

I'll be sure to send him these videos so he could have a bit of a BRUH moment knowing he missed out on them, even if he's not exactly a big fan of them because he can be a bit of a peculiar fellow at times!

> Texas Cheesecake Depository
The last time someone high-profile went there... heck...
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4uerUBM7_Y

Attached: DubuJimmyJams5.png (1080x720, 546.96K)

comfy week for sure, gonna bake stuff
l don't know what to watch now, I'm watching series with 6-8 eps per season because I don't feel like starting a long one..

Attached: 1649661574688.jpg (750x1000, 147.03K)

Those horror games are pretty good but these are some titles I think that fren hasn’t heard of. Some are voiced in English entirely but have Japanese text.

That’s right, they don’t use spaces over there. Sometimes they don’t even use connecting words at all and it’s just person’s name and then thing with nothing in between.

Attached: EC35B281-CBD1-4A85-A876-4763287D2C88.jpg (856x906, 42.69K)

Here’s a j jimmy jam

youtu.be/5kmSi28PHag

Attached: DBB0F348-A748-4961-B6E6-C942F5BA2372.gif (498x381, 1.36M)

Just remember to utilize this LEGENDARY Jimmy-Jam while baking away, my fren!
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
> Maybe you too can bake a cake as well!

> I'm watching series with 6-8 eps per season because I don't feel like starting a long one..
But at this point, I feel like that might be the way to go since it might last you more than like... two days max!
Unless you're going to binge the entire hecking thingy in those two days... then I'm not entirely sure what the plan is for you!

I've never really been one for the SPOOKUMS vidyas myself, but I've watched some Let's Plays and what not of them because they can be a bit cozy!
> Heck, I'm doing that with that one Quarry vidya!
Even if it's not TOO SPOOKUMS... at least compared to Until Dawn!

Attached: Momo10.webm (640x360, 1.38M)