Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Attached: 17633873477.png (362x204, 22.24K)

fuck you white BOI

Fuck black girls and they do it for you

Related to niggers.

Attached: 1634341367867.jpg (802x828, 80.98K)

pride in your race is dumb. You have no control over your race, you didnt work towards being your race. racial pride is the ultimate participation trophy.

go do something with your life then speak about pride.

Most pro white groups are feds in disguise. Being openly pro white makes you a social pariah and unemployable. White people aren't stupid and know what's happening. They just focus on maintaining their current lifestyle and live to retirement. While ignoring the shifting culture and grilling for God's sake.

Attached: thumb_i-just-wanna-grill-for-gods-sake-does-anybody-else-43987389.png (300x296, 36.55K)

Spoken like a true untermensch

sounds like someone whos never done anything with their life

So like an american
>BUT LE AMERICAN DREAM, LE BE PROUD EVEN IF YOU DO NOTHING BUT TO RECEIVE NEET BUCKS AND COMPLAIN IN A SHITPOSTING ANIME BOARD, AMERICAN PRIDEEEEEEEEE
rofl

You'd be surprised what you can do when you were born a winner.

I'm not addicted to meth and fucking my sister while not failing high school.

So... keep your Proud Bois

only losers who have nothing achieved in their life support white pride. get a job loser

sure, american pride is just as stupid if youve never contributed.

Pride should come from effort and contribution. Not happenstance.

as I said, participation trophy shit is retarded

>88
white pride, worldwide

Fuck culture, race and sheeet. Not like any of that shit will effect my progeny or society in the long term.

Attached: EWAZB3M2CRGWFBS477FTBQ2NYU.gif (900x600, 716.59K)

So are you a winner? how many millions in your bank or how many prize trophies sonny?

oh no! the catchphrase! the numbers AND the slogan! yall are fuckin retarded. still sounds like youve never done anything actually worth any amount of pride. go build something other than the noose youll use later. Hell, Im surprised you can even read, have pride in that at least.

World wide web is horror movie called the grudge. Pride is being sad little faggets crying to get people mad for fun only to get pity as a narcissistic pussy worshippers and in this case pussy is an old man who never takes hes pants off, sits in a bar drinkin untill the bar closes and then wanderers to suck a dick.

Attached: IMG_20220613_095507_811~2.jpg (1786x2121, 722.39K)

What, kicking your ass twice wasn't enough, you wanna go 3-0?

I don't care I don't think anyone should be prude of their race

proud

Because I was raised in the late 80's through the 90's in the "post-race" era. I never knew anyone who identified with their race or viewed anything through the lens of race. I had black friends, and all I felt about it was they had curly hair and darker skin. The only time I ever felt "otherized" was when I lived in the ghetto for a couple years. But back then it didn't feel quite like "fuck whitey". It felt more like "outsider in our hood". Because the ghetto niggers hated my black roommate more because they knew he wasn't from "their hood". Now niggers hate white people, and more minorities feel pride in their ethnicity because of culture moving in the direction of viewing everything through race. Shit's gay, I wish culture would swing back.

No, I have nothing to explain to you, you don't get to decide how I'm supposed to think just because we share the same skin tone.

OP rubbed his only two brain cells together to make the spark necessary to answer the captcha for this post. Theres nothing left in the tank

>paid off house
>no debt
>family who loves me
>finished kids college fund
just chillin and vacationing now until I'm 59.5 and then I'll have my millions tax free.