#TransLivesMatter

#TransLivesMatter

Attached: FXi0qLrWIAAYcng.png (673x521, 258.44K)

There's a difference between politeness and force. If I was at a party with John Wayne, Cary Grant, and Elliot Page that's what I'd call them because it is the polite thing to do.

But make it illegal or otherwise force me not to call them by their real names and I'm screaming Marion Morrison, Archie Leach, and Ellen Page from the rooftops

Ah so you're just a faggot.
>someone told me to do thing so now I won't do it >:(

Literally toddler logic

go shit on your balls.

They told her she could be anything, so she became an ugly manlet. Would still fuck that girlbussy tbh.

>you won't say what I want so you go in a cage like an animal
You have yet to reach "toddler". Kill yourself you cunt.

your post is self-defeating. people are referring to John Wayne, a fictitious character, the same as Ellen being a man is fictitious.

I still say he should have gone with Alan Page. Elliot is a gay as fuck name

John Wayne didn't cut his dick off and jam estrogen into his body you obnoxious cunt.
This. We can be civil, but civility but be returned in kind and not taken as a sign of weakness to further your leftist agenda.
Die mad, nigger.

John wayne wasn't a fictitious character. It was a stage name. Those are different things.

>someone told me to do a thing and i'll do it without question
how is this better?

hell yes I'm a transphobe. Those people are terrifying. I'd round them up and shoot them into the sun. Who isn't scared of these freaks?

lmao pretty rough b8

Because that's what gender ideologists demand of their cult members. Unwavering obedience and idolation.

OP ywnbaw
Ellen ywnbam

Fun fact: John wayne used to punch people who dared call him Mary and once was charged with a misdemeanor or whatever the equivalent is in france when someone pronounced his name "Mary ann". (His name was marion)

Then it's worse. There should be resistance.

I call the one on the left "Fag" just like I call OP.
You ever see ol' Marion mincing around the screen? Who ever considered him a manly man?

Attached: OP fag87.jpg (479x464, 45.07K)

because using a stage name is exactly the same as chopping your tits off.

"you're just a transphobe"

fuck yeah you can bet i am

Why wasn't Jane Wayne happy with being a woman?

I'd call him Drunken Reprehensible Prick. The other one is Elliot.

Fucking based

The slight of hand here is saying guy in both pictures, subtle but ultimately over time likely effective to those not paying enough attention

What is there to question faggot?

Retard, it's a FtM. It wanted to get rid of the estrogen.
I hate trannies as much as the average person, but right-wing chuds are absolute subhuman retards. I would gladly open fire on a group of MAGAs before I reloaded and aimed at trannies, because one of those subhuman groups of tribalistic insects, unfortunately, procreates.
Rightoid lives don't matter, they are a plague on the human gene pool.

Lol this is literally not happening you're just a baby

question what you are told, are you stupid or just "pretending to troll"

Most people don't have a problem with politeness. The pushback is from being told our own internal definitions of gender are wrong, hateful, or "phobic", whatever that means.

Trans people aren't asking for politeness, they're demanding that others actually *believe* they've changed gender.

Disgusting simpleton, there was no dick to chop off. Society is too forgiving for allowing retards like you to survive. KYS

Imagine thinking Ellen Page is a guy. Your example is disingenuous. It would only relate if people called John Wayne a girls name.

If trans men are men then why the "trans" qualifier?

Attached: 1616590640918s.jpg (250x245, 11.66K)

I am 100% transphobic, I hate them trannies to hell and back, BUT…
I would totally fuck that Ellen Page pussy with realistic man abs. Would be weird as fuck.

But there's a woman right there, with her toes outwards. What?