All of my friends and family members have iPhones...

All of my friends and family members have iPhones. My phone recently broke and I’m really looking at the Galaxy ZFlip 4 because fuck it, life’s short.

The problem is all of my friends are harassing me about switching over from iPhone. They’re mad that we’re going to lose our “blue bubbles” and group iMessages.

What do I do in this case? When everyone in my life is pressuring me to get the same phone I’ve had for the last 10 years.

Attached: C863C6E0-EA04-41FB-B6C8-9B646C0A57CA.jpg (1200x630, 79.81K)

>First world problems

rajesh your bot sucks at making threads

Truely

Have I answered all of your questions today sir?

why the fuck would you fold the screen in half
that's retarded

Why not both?
That is a realistic question to you, but also consider the following:
>Apple likes to fuck your shit up if you switch out of their ecosystem
>Meaning if you try to keep same number, but switch Android, many essential functions such as call/messages may/may not work properly
>This will require you to do a bunch of phone support reeeeing at some iPajeet
So you may honestly be better sticking with iPhone, stick with your friends. If you want an Android/Samsung down the line, nothing besides some extra cash is holding you back from having a second phone # & secondary phone, it's really a nice thing to have. You can shill out whichever number you care less for to get dealz on stuff and sign up for things willy nilly and not care about the inevitable spam, just leave it on silent

The ZFlip is a gimmick. There's no point. However, Android phones are much more customizable, and have their own version of iMessage read receipts amongst each other. Just use whatever model you like for yourself, not for what others think.

I’ve certainly had two phones before and they are very convenient, the problem is, even with my broken iPhone, I’d still get around $300 ? Trade in for it, so I was looking to trade it in before the price went even lower and save money on the Flipp

It’s absolutely a gimmick, I agree, but I’ve had iPhones since the 4s and I kinda feel like buying something different and really out there. I’ve got no problem with buying a gimmick desu. I don’t use my phone for anything intensive anyway, literally texts, 4chin and photos

Get a fold. Why would you want a flip? if you're gonna have a foldable screen, at least fold so its a larger surface area

kill yourself

FAGGOT if you are gonna order it, please use the following codes

AUG17BQ6P
RESERVEQ4

Also, buy an old flip 3 off of ebay and use it as trade in.

This should save you about $400+ and give you watch5 pro and buds2 pro

ok faggot? dont pay full price. Your total checkout payment should be like $200 or some shit... too bad your retarded ass waited too long cause you would have gotten an even steeper discount cause flip 3 trade in was worth 900 and now its like 700 I think

welcum to samsung nigger, they have great trade in deals every year

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Watch-5-Pro-and-Galaxy-Buds-2-Pro.jpg (1200x675, 136.26K)

Dude your friends and family are faggots and so are you. I'd say get a life but we're all on Any Forums so its a moot point. Switch to a feature phone, tell your friends and family to jump off a bridge, and go get laid, or GTFO.

>The problem is all of my friends are harassing me about switching over from iPhone. They’re mad that we’re going to lose our “blue bubbles” and group iMe
youre such a fucking faggot op, just do it. ive had the same shit with one circle of friends and they get so fucking butthurt when i tell them apple shit sucks and got mad at me i bought a steam deck instead of a switch like theyve been egging me on to do for years even though i havent played fucking mario since i was like 10 or smash since i was a preteen. normies are fucking retarded and so are you OP

An iPhone will always work how you expect it too and trade in will always be excellent. Being bored of it is actually a good problem to have. It means you can use it as a phone and communicate with friends without any issues not as an entertainment device. You would get bored of that Z flip in about 3 days tops. As superficial and shallow as the green bubble situation is, it will 100% feel like a step back every time some meme emoji gets sent as an image and you receive videos you normally got full quality on an iPhone as a compressed potato mess.

If you’re gonna spend the money on a new gadget at least get the fold because the new taskbar looks pretty cool to use it as a tablet/mini computer. Personally I would just save the money and scratch the itch you have with something you don’t own yet. Phones are boring now, just novelties.

just get an iPhone, stop being retarded.

>An iPhone will always work how you expect it too
So you're even expecting it to be artificially slowed down by Apple when the next product is released?
Your brain on Apple.

This
If you have truly had an iPhone for 10 years...you are not going to enjoy a gimmicky Samsung piece of shit.

all of you phone faggots make me want to smash my android phone and get a fucking stupid flip phone so I'm not associated with your faggotry why the fuck do you need a 2000ghz phone in your pocket anyway not like you use it for anything but masturbating and looking at how everyone's life is better than yours on your HD retina display

This is a meme right? Android phones have almost always slowed down considerably before it iOS has

>oh no my iPhone 6S only got 17 years of official updates and it’s running slow now

I'm waiting for the day someone I know unironically brings up the green text bubble shit so I can physically beat them