YouTube Adopts Feature From TikTok – Reply To Comments With A Video

>YouTube is running a small experiment for users on iOS that makes it possible to reply to comments with a Shorts video.
Ummm didn’t YouTube do video responses in like 2006?
>YouTube’s test of comment stickers is limited availability, as it currently requires an iOS device.

searchenginejournal.com/youtube-adopts-feature-from-tiktok-reply-to-comments-with-a-video/461218/

Attached: 9DEC61BC-0CFE-4389-8AAD-B489012F071A.jpg (1170x2343, 741.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spacehey.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody cares

they had that circa 2006

It's never a good sign when an established industry leader is copying an playing catchup with a newcomer competitor.

oh no not the reply girls again

>bloat YouTube up because you chase the fotm zoomer audience

Sigh, it will die soon, isn't it

>lived to see Reply Girls have a comeback

Yes, but they had to SHUT IT DOWN because people were actually having rational discussions with each other about real shit (impossible for zoomzooms to understand these days but yt back then was actually a nice place where regular people could gain a good following with a shitty webcam just on the back of their interesting personalities/ideas/etc)

soon we will see the revival of myspace again

Attached: wtf.png (485x720, 133.94K)

No, YouTube will never be a social media platform. When will Google stop trying?

spacehey.com/

Next thing you know, they'll bring back the ability to send private messages through YouTube.

TOO SOON TOO SOON
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: half-life.gif (280x158, 761.98K)

Holy shit they removed that? I haven't used that fucking website for years. How the hell did they justify removing such a basic feature?

Filled with zoomers who never actually experienced myspace though so you can imagine what it's like.

but user I'm a early zoomer I experienced everything from 2006 upto now because I had a computer at 6 years old I'm depressed by the current state of the internet because everything I knew as a kid is gone completely and replaced with completely different people and the people still around have gone bonkers

oh my Jesus

Attached: 83DBA692-3A50-4443-9E68-F403AC92C430.jpg (591x1280, 261.95K)

My girlfriend born in 1996 is an early zoomer.
You’re just a zoomer.

Attached: E144D047-ECB1-49A2-8BFB-3C2112D85679.jpg (200x471, 40.93K)

>4 years difference
>early
user I don't think you understand generations

>durrr 1995 1 year difirens from 1996 derefor zoomer onli 1 yer diferens

Time is a flat circle.

Acting like the difference of devices people had when they were growing up isn't relevant just makes you look like a huge nigger

Wow genius, you managed to read the OP?
Look at you go with your reading, you little pointdexter!