Weed becoming legal in America is wrong...

Weed becoming legal in America is wrong. Ever since it happened and as Americans have gotten more legal the site has gotten worse. You're all lazy fat cunts sat wasting your lives away gooning your dicks blazed out of your minds. Your comments are shit and tasteless, you've becom bot

Attached: 81jzIic1fyL.jpg (2343x2560, 491.64K)

Take it easy user
here, have a hit
you seem to need it

Only the strong survive.

All society wants from you its to go to work, pay taxes and stay in your apartment being docile and not causing any trouble. Weed promotes this lifestyle. When it was illegal the government was not making money off its sales but now they are.

This place went to shit when the moralfags who deliberately obscure coincidence for causality to further their anti-freedom bullshit were allowed to post.

Also, the changes to captcha are pure anus.

Shit, I wish I could afford an apartment.

weed smoking should be made mandatory

Smoked weed for about 20 years and I had a lot of fun smoking that shit. Probably spent close to $10k on it and wasted a shitload of time. Was it worth it? I dunno tbh, but since quitting I feel better, have better relationships and am accomplishing more in life.

At least you expanded your horizons. OP will never know that feel.

hi big pharma
pissed off?

it mad murica gay

Really? Because most stoners I know are unproductive as hell.

>unproductive as hell.
>docile
check
> stay in your apartment
check
>not causing any trouble.
check

seems like its working then

lol that's just anti-weed propaganda

*Most* is the operative word; not everyone is the same.
I always marveled at my two friends doing roofing jobs; they start the day sitting on the roof with a bowl, then proceed to do top notch work for ten hours. OTOH, I can barely function on weed and can't stay focused -- or serious, for that matter. Everything is hilarious to me.

all the stoners i know are really creative, maybe you just hang out with idiots?

fuckoff. cognitive liberty! man! if you aint with it KYS

Attached: 1656516407446.jpg (720x540, 81.34K)

>Everything is hilarious to me.
because you are mentally ill.

I bet you hate Joe Rogan and Elon musk for being pot heads too.

cant wait to take my 300mg luvox, 100mg atomoxetine, 4mg brexpiprazole, nicotine gum, weed injection later

seeing the trumpets thinking Jesus was helping to win an election was certainly an eyeopener for what is going on.

Shut the everloving fuck up you stupid fucking asshole. Go worry about your own life and stop trying to control anyone else's. Fucking pig.

Elon isn't a pothead though.

woo hoo

Attached: IMG_20220510_130244_082.jpg (1292x969, 283.34K)

lmao

this is so fucking sad...he's got a dell keyboard.