What are some ways to treat girls like shit that also get them super into you at the same time...

What are some ways to treat girls like shit that also get them super into you at the same time? I'm in a fucked up emotional place right now after two long relationships that failed (it's complicated) and I want to have some fun.

Attached: 1634069663935.jpg (799x1299, 289.96K)

Sneak into her house and fart on her pillows

This is what boys do in middle/high school

more and more boys stay boys longer and longer. These niggas need Jordan Peterson.

>people stay boys forever
>what they need is a father surrogate from the internet
Be your own dad, fag

Autism post

They need drug problems?

What a helpful post you've made

Cringe and autism. Grow up faggot

Just Dom the shit out of them.

I can't believe my eyes. Is someone on Any Forums seriously telling me to grow up? Wow. This can't be real

Jesus, dude. You are so fucking cringy. Just let the thread die.

Using the word cringe is cringe, but unfortunately this thread is so autistic it must therefore be labelled as cringe

Attached: 1641512712113.gif (240x288, 1.6M)

No, I don't think I will, chump. What exactly are you going to do about it?

Attached: 1634946901410.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

This board is fucking Reddit-tier now. Utterly pathetic.

Be really nice to her and then just stop for no reason for like a few days and then suddenly be an asshole. Make sure you fuck her in the most dirty degenerate and disrespectful way possible. Then repeat the process. I would start from here and see where it goes, it fucks with their brain when you start being an asshole all off a sudden, its a lot of fun.

and yeah, be good at sex, otherwise this just doesn't work. Hope I explained it correctly, my english sucks today

treat them like meat and they'll adore you - fact

were hitting cringe levels that shouldnt even be possible

Attached: 1620306237221.jpg (321x343, 21.11K)

Why are you still here queer? Go back to Rxeddit where it's safe for you

This works especially well on latina girls, at least for white guys. In fact it might work a little too well - be careful.