What are you doing to get her out of Russian prison and bring her home? She's scared

What are you doing to get her out of Russian prison and bring her home? She's scared

Attached: R.jpeg-4.jpg (1920x1080, 337.43K)

This nigger is gonna get a reality check

nothing lol. she's laying in a bed of her own making and she's retarded for flying with drugs

I’m making a public service announcement: don’t smuggle illegal substances into a foreign country even if you think you’re privileged. Boo fucken hoo, BG. Your wife won’t wait for you, either. She’s already eating some new pussy.

Her poor "wife" and other lesbian lovers are all literally screaming that it appears that heaven will gain another angle when Russia is finished with this filthy dyke.

Attached: 1507568741606.jpg (545x403, 18.64K)

She's so fucking retarded to have smuggled drugs to Russia

How many times do you think she's masturbated since being there?

I kind of have a hard time feeling for people who choose to travel to other countries and dont even have the common sense to acknowledge that they are their own culture with their own laws, rules, standards, etc.
Youre literally travelling, you're a foreigner, you are not in the right, this is not the US.
Especially when a point wasnt being proven, that dude that took pictures of north korea i guess wanted to expose them but ultimately paid the price for it, god onlt knows what they did to him, but this?
Yeah, despite that fucking wage gap, youre still getting more money in a weeks time than I will for the next 10 years potentially. Fuck right off

I love how all the assholes who were cheering her on when she was shitting all over America are now screeching about how America has some kind of obligation to bail her out of responsibility for her crimes abroad. Fuck her. All the WNBA fans should start a fund for her legal defense. That should generate at least a hundred dollars.

Attached: Drug Free.jpg (640x391, 92.61K)

I wonder if she tried calling them racist, misogynist, or homophobic? That should do the trick. Maybe they just didn't know she checked off the right boxes to be above the law.

$40 billion to ukraine won't help, she is expendable

Gooning my dick and play MMO

So brave

Shes strong and independent though, Im sure she can handle it. Shes a stud, she can make a makeshift strapon with a banana and some bed sheets, shes, i mean he, because you have to be sensitive to the trans men community, he is a big, black, lean, mean machine man. He'll be fine

I'd love to see millions of blacks go to Russia to have a sit-in protest and just never come back to the US. That'll show the US for oppressing Black people

Russia has mentioned prisoner swap many fucking times. America is saying no and I don't blame them.
Swap a dangerous international arms dealer or a dime a dozen black female basketball player lesbian that hates her own country and that beats her ex wife.
All of this during war time.
I don't see anything happening for a long time. In the future there will be a anti Russia movie about her similar to struggle like midnight express.
Sometimes you have to look the other way and save your time with things you can fix because she is a lost cause and not a damn thing anyone can do about it right now.
Russia is begging for an excuse to go to war with us ,so that fantasy of a Black Ops team to go and get her out is out the question and the laws are shut down. People should be glad she is allowed to talk to someone even though they can't tell the entire truth.
Maybe niggers should stop beating Asian people and chimp out on #russiahate and start that bullshit. Yeah go ahead and do the only stupid thing you can do.
Warning :Russians are not easy victims and will retaliate very brutally...from what I hear

Nothing.
Don't go to other state/countries and break their laws. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Hmm. Keep dangerous arms smuggler behind bars or free nigger. The solution seems very obvious to me.

Attached: 1657049153434.jpg (460x758, 75.85K)

She will be okay, its just 10 years.

Attached: gulag.jpg (1024x376, 113.2K)

>She will be okay, its just 10 years.
Russian Oligarchs lost tens of billions in toys, gained a queer to train prisoners in playing hoop & finger blasting?

Bad deal.

(But yeah, cant blame them for being irked. Post-war maybe big-guy returns a Yacht in return for 10%, hookers&blow, crybaby athletes..)

Attached: 1647909600549.jpg (1548x1032, 310.37K)

Who the fuck cares what a bunch of russian jews lose.
Russia still owns hundreds of Western Boeings and Airbus jets and the airlines won't get them back for being little bitches.

Gues she ain’t riding with Biden anymore

Attached: 10DF3E39-424D-42A1-AEB5-34A46C08A469.gif (500x500, 784.73K)

>Warning :Russians are not easy victims and will retaliate very brutally...from what I hear
The problem with many nations is they forget what a Russian boot tastes like, and periodically need to be reminded.

Attached: 1653685784071.jpg (1280x960, 320.29K)