Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: Old fags tell us something about your niece.gif (316x272, 638.29K)

I love big fat gay niece cocks

I love secret big fat gay niece cocks

Ever since I found out the age of consent is 16 in my area I have thought about finding a 16 or 17 year old to train her to be the perfect cum dump.

Fucked around on a ouika board and im graveyards cuz i didnt believe in ghosts, then i broke my brain and now i talk to actual demons and they keep my up at night. Thought i fucked up and made my self schizophrenic until i met a girl(my ex) who was psychic and told me the names of the shit i talk to. I kept the secret from anyone i know irl and just get it off my chest every now and then online.

That's big fat gay niece cock talk

You are a faggot, a big fat gay niece cock faggot!

I want a big fat gay niece cock deep in my ass

I love big fat gay niece cocks

I secretly wish the “gay niece cock” user would be curb stomped today

It’s stale, bruh

Attached: Big fat gay niece cock forever.jpg (627x455, 39.17K)

My nieces cock is so super big and fat and gay

As much as I find homossexuality wrong and that I should be avoided at all costs, I find myseld thinking about sucking several dicks while being humiliated and drinking several gallons of cum near constantly

Sounds gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay

My 111yo niece with her big fat gay niece cock rides a snow blower and blew the snow right up my asshole.

I have now paid my niece over $400 for various nudes so I could get to see her big fat gay niece cock

I'm a cuck and I get my niece with her big fat gay niece cock to fuck my wife with her big fat gay niece cock while I watch

My niece has a big fat gay niece cock that is 14 inches long.

I fucked an 11 year old girl when I was 18

that's gay! a big fat gay niece cock larp gay