Yeah i know im kinda a fucking beggar now but i really need 600 bucks for fucking reasons...

yeah i know im kinda a fucking beggar now but i really need 600 bucks for fucking reasons. I know that i'm asking alot but i really in dire need of money right now. So if any rich user is nice or rotted enough to help a fucker like me then please, you're helping me a favor.

paypal: [email protected]

Attached: 45-77.jpg (600x763, 212.4K)

You're doing these thrrads since a couple of days, if not weeks. Get a job, you lazy nigger

I signed you up for some gay leather lifestyle newsletters.

Would if could you dumb fuck nigger

Thank you kind sir

Are you a felon or something? Even sex offenders can get jobs

Not that easy if you're a yellow nog in a place where you can't even being safe in your own house

Send pic of you sucking your finger and ill consider sensing 5 dollars

I singed you up for NAMBLA's mailing list. Thank me later.

You're a bullshit artist looking for a handout.
Everyone in this thread should have reported you by now

Didnt you make a thread like this like yesterday? Asking about how to make a lot of money in a few days? Dude, you fucked up whatever you did. You need to buckle down and get a job.

cope harder fucker

yeah been making this thread for couple days now, yeah you got the point, i messed pretty bad, got a job but low pay not enough. So come up here expecting some user retarded enough to throw me some bucks

Thank you kind sir

I'll send you a little something when I get home. I don't pay anything over public wifi or 5G.
Check in a little bit.

How much for thong pics?

I will venmo you that amount today.
But you must blow me.
To completion.

depends, probably 3 bucks for real but you can pay more if you want

Sounds like you already do stuff like this. Professional fag?

well i'm not expecting much but still greatly appreciate for giving me non existent hope

yeaah i dont wanna come out like an arsehole or nutn or steal this thread and all but i really need $80 for some shizzle and i really need it and i need it soon now you can paypall me at [email protected]

asked a question and i'll but request for pic of me wearing thongs? Nah, that shit is itchy as fuck

> answer
shit for brain

nice template, i might aswell try that later