Make fun of my flaws

Make fun of my flaws

Attached: 6.jpg (984x1501, 400.62K)

Makes me bored to even want to

this is not reddit
post your butt hole

7.9billion humans, all different shaoes, sizes, colours, nationalities & all different types of crazy, you're nothing special, not unique in anyway, just 1 in 7.9billion.

So fuck off & do something productive, or not so productive, just stop being a pathetic attention starved whore.

Bad publicity is still publicity eh?

Your tits are nice, but your belly looks like you have had a child or children. If you have, then you are fine, I see no flaw; if you have not had a child, then you are overweight--that being said, so am I, so pot calling kettle black--you look great love.

girl on Any Forums

Maybe I'm just into being degraded?

I've has two so I guess I'm ok lol

two completely different tits, wonky as hell. Fat, overflowing your underwear. Baby dicked faggot.

Sooo would you fuck?

I'd eat your pussy to shreds

Attached: téléchargement (21).jpg (694x694, 44.92K)

you look like a morbidly obese person who got liposuction and had the surgeon stop halfway through the job.

More pics

You are more than okay, you are beautiful! Being a mother is a beautiful thing.

kill yourself desperate faggot

You're posting your nudes on the internet. That's enough of a flaw that anything else I might say would be pointless.

Yeah I think we all got that, seems you're pretty damn stupid aswell.

Basically what I was saying is stop being an attention whore, do something with yourself or your life, maybe find a father figure you can fuck.

It's pretty pathetic what you're doing.

Errr hey faggot, why the fuck you tryna score points with some random slut on b of all fucking places.

You sound like an absolute fucking M'lady cunt.

She's asking to be degraded yet you can't help yourself, have to simp like a dicklet.

You are what is wrong with "men" of this time, she's a literal whore into degradation & you're trying to assure her iver her disgusting body.

You look rough as fuck OP, do your two kids have the same father?

They do actually

Could you post more nudes?

That comes as no suprise, let me guess, they don't see either of them, or they have a new "dad" every several of months?

You're pathetic.

Nahhh I wouldn't bother with such a fucking trog kek

Post face.

Idk. You either have back problems or are kinda chunky. Probably have BPD or some other attention seeking"I hate my father" type disorder, are easy, gross piercing uninteresting,... Bleh
Now show us your dick faggot.

Attached: 38.jpg (956x1275, 138.23K)

I get the impression you have herpes.

Attached: 1637129034465.jpg (543x594, 168.56K)