This is what happens when you're soft on crime

This is what happens when you're soft on crime.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 230122.png (636x446, 254.42K)

No, white criminals usually aren't this evil. This is what happens when you let niggers live.

Bump. Any Forums use to be the place crime were solved. W
Let's see if we can find him on social media.

Attached: So.-Cal-7-11-Shooting-Suspect.jpg (450x563, 307.17K)

I found the brand of sweat shirt he is wearing.

Attached: 7-11-Shooting-Suspect-in-Brea.jpg (450x563, 341.24K)

RUNTZ BOTANICAL HOODIE. $60-$90 online

Attached: 32133674F-BLK-1_1080x.jpg (1000x1127, 68.93K)

looks like you found him

I think he has a goatie

Attached: 1657693867946.jpg (450x563, 101.77K)

>Crime
user I uhh.... nevermind.

Attached: 1d68af2aad1befbabfdde285f7572169.png (254x368, 172.19K)

>boink
>whoop whoop whoop whoop

This is what happens when your soft on nigger crime. Whites shoot up schools, niggers shoot anyone with a dollar in their pocket

Can we subvert white wannabe school shooters to target niggers instead?

I bet the 2 "people" that died were niggers anyway. It's in California so nothing was lost regardless.

Nice dubs. Unfortunately, the feds have no interest on turning the school shooters on the nigga threat, unless there is an election soon, so I don't think so. Unless of course you wanna start grooming your own shooters

That's the libertarian way. I say it should be legal to have your own personal army.

Wouldn't having soldiers fight against their will violate the NAP? If not, you're gonna have to shill a lot of money just to get enough people to die for whatever you're selling.

Is that open for corporations? I'm not sure if I really want to see the Mc Marines, or the Amazon assault corp

Nice dubs, Fren. You've got a point. Maybe niggers killing each other at increasing rates may be the only way out.

no, this is what happens when you let the niggers have "rights" and "freedom" you liberal shitbags in cali can fucking reap what you sow

Attached: orson.jpg (500x616, 54.21K)

This. Last thing I want is the McMarines on my front lawn giving some BS reason why they need my 800sqft apartment

Unfortunately yes
Yeah you're going to need large amounts of cold hard cash

We could also do like the British did in the opium wars and get them all massively addicted. Hell you would only need to start like 1/3 blacks as the rest are already hooked on their own accord. Then just suddenly spike the supply and kill em all off

That would be a waste of opium imo

Attached: 27wizqkuuqf21.jpg (1080x2280, 218.37K)

>thinking they'd give you a reason
They'd give you an ultimatum with cheese that says either vacate or have your form non consensually burgerfied

It doesn't have to be opium, just the frame work of the plan. You could do fet since the darkies love that shit

The thing is that it would still be illegal for them to occupy private property.

I'd just give them jenkem since I can just make it myself for free

>this is what happens when you are soft on guns

Attached: 931D5322-9230-4A19-8345-5C98DEA14252.jpg (1126x685, 143.94K)

No, this is what happens when you let retards on the internet though, and let them live.

Might makes right user. Doesn't matter if the law says they can't, the free range, non hormone, non gmo, cruelty free, Abrams would say otherwise

Good ol' butthash

>this is your mind on american culture

Legally they'd haven to pay me $5000 a minute if they're on my property. I don't care if they didn't read the sign.

If you can make people willingly do jenkem then power too you. I reckon that only the most desperate and depraved alligator bait would be willing to huff to shit and piss fumes

I was just going to do it for entertainment.