Death to all faggots

Death to all faggots.

Attached: 5f5kxs.jpg (514x500, 87.08K)

OP jealous my cock didnt fall in his mouth

Yeah i hear that a lot. You gonna d9 something a about it or just bitch about it the rest of em? I'm still here.

OP is projecting, he hates homosexuals because he hates that he's attracted to them so much

OP, do something about your own homosexuality first.

is it a sepository?

I'm not gay but i find it hilarious that people want to harm or kill others because of their sexuality.

I have a feeling very homophobic people are gay and are repressive so bad that it makes them angry.

Who cares if fags want to fuck each other, I mean what's it got to do with me?

Attached: 1657687299371.jpg (584x525, 23.27K)

OP do you not realise that actual homophobia is dead and that its irrelevant to argue against it?

Death to all straight faggots by sterilization pls. Eugenics is the answer

You just blow in from r/atheism?

Attached: ETA85_aXsAAM21X.jpg (2686x1800, 415.39K)

>Who cares if fags want to fuck each other, I mean what's it got to do with me?
It's harmful to society.

They're still gay if they're dead. you didn't do shit except satiate the bloodlust caused by your own repressed homosexuality. congrats on being the biggest faggot of them all

yeah your dick gets too hard thinking about uhhhh society

You are a disgusting degenerate who is only capable of thinking in terms of sexual gratification.

Why are you mad at them? Religion? Or the female attention they get for being fag bags? I mean where is this honestly coming from?

Attached: 1632992032190.jpg (1280x720, 93.09K)

It's wrong to be gay. Why are you defending them?

So either prove that, or do something about it. What do you gain by crying about it here?

I like most gay people.

Im not gay but even i know, people should be able to live their lives as they should as they want. Oppressor. You. Why dont you like people living their lives to their fullest. Is it because you cant?

We’ve moved on to hating trannies. Get with the times.

It's a well known fact. We simply put up with it even though we shouldn't.