Put soaking wet clothes in dryer

>put soaking wet clothes in dryer
>notice a small pool inside it after taking out clothes
>they're still wet so fuck it i'll dry it under the sun
>next day
>try turning dryer on
>nothing happens
this shit is fucking expensive im freaking out what the fuck do i do?

Attached: 045.jpg (976x850, 69.02K)

Relax it's probably cheap to fix. Like a 17c thermistor.

Wring your cloths out next time idiot

Sound advice
Have you checked the thermal imputators? The run about 47 dogə apiece

i already dried out the pool why the fuck isnt it turning on

I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS SHIT MEANS

Sounds like blown flux capacitor bud. Head on down to the shirt mart and pick yourself up another.
Tell em nigger ned is setting you up. They’ll know what it means

poupee gamin says: you're fucked

Attached: 12578034004458438.jpg (320x320, 20.1K)

have you tried turning it on and off again?

It doesn't have to be super expensive, you have to shop around, maybe consider a used option that comes with a one year warranty. I had to replace my washing machine a few months ago and yeah, it was stressful, but it only cost a fraction of what I was expecting. Shop around, there are plenty of options out there man.

are you sure you didn't put the clothes in the dishwasher?

must've got run out of dryer fluid? probably the liquid you saw, check for a leak.

Sounds like the work of the Rothschilds

Attached: 35A290A7-7A0A-493F-9120-DF53AE32C1FC.jpg (599x634, 87.76K)

you guys are assholes lmao

Attached: 1657602852100.png (400x400, 169.87K)

Might be leaking tumble-fluid, had to replace mine last sunday

check that the gigglepin hasn't worked loose from the chuckle sprocket

Real easy to fix, the water sensor is probably out of whack, you just need to replace the small combunator on the main panel, it's like 2 bucks on Alibaba and then it'll start to heat again

Yeah op just make sure to get the synthetic temble-fluid as it last longer and is cheaper.

Is your dryer an older one where you just push a button and it turns on? Or does it have a power button and then lights that all come on as you make setting selections before pushing the run button? If the latter, do the setting lights come on and then just nothing happens when you push run? (Indicating a problem somewhere with motor itself or at least the electrical connection to the motor.) Or do the lights not even come on? (Indicating a possible problem with the electrical connection from the outlet to the dryer, or a fried control panel.)

Gotta narrow down what the problem might be to determine if you can fix it yourself or if it needs an expert. My own dryer was making an awful squeaking/screeching sound while running a while back, which I knew from my brother (he had the same dryer) was an indication that a wheel bearing around which the belt wrapped was failing and would eventually result in the motor not being to turn the drum. Could have called an expert and spent $200+, but since I knew what the issue was and helped my brother out when he was working on his, I instead bought the $12 replacement part on Amazon and followed the instructions on a YouTube video. Just a bunch of screws and bolts to take out, swap the part, put it back together. Not even particularly difficult, biggest investment was just a bit of time.

Don't buy a Samsung next time. You can get a used speed queen for the price of the repair. There is a reason every laundry mat uses a speed queen. Also no top loaders, they are shit, front loader for life. Source: I used to be an appliance repair technician.

Attached: images.jpg (180x280, 6.19K)

Inductors are literally flux capacitors

when its 100 degrees here. i put a wet short outsie cause i was still waiting on clothes in the dryer, i checked later and the outsie one dried before the dryer did. i gues the direct sun plus heat and wind

it could be that, but it still wont work if its not getting 1.21 jigawats of electricity