Gf is pissed I brought home more alcohol. it's just a pint of vodka, idk what she's mad about. stupid cunt

gf is pissed I brought home more alcohol. it's just a pint of vodka, idk what she's mad about. stupid cunt.

Attached: 1140-pouring-liquour.imgcache.rev.web.900.518.jpg (900x518, 57.56K)

if shes that controlling, its time to ditch that zero getcho self a hero, girl

Attached: negress.jpg (600x450, 26.17K)

beat her you pussy

Why do I get the feeling there's something you're not telling us? Are you an alcoholic?

>getcho self a hero
debating, but not a nigger of course

would never lay a hand on a woman, she can just keep throwing her tantrum for all I give a shit

>Are you an alcoholic?
I feel like that term is subjective. I have a redds wicked or two a day but it never bleeds into my routine of work and school. I just like to get relaxed when I'm at home.

Do you like the taste of vodka or the effect?

Obviously this post purposely lacks proper context. You probably have a whole pint to yourself every single night don't you ...and yes a pint is a good amount if you don't think 10 shots of hard liquor is a lot you are an alcoholic. This is coming from me, an alcoholic, at least I'm self aware

both honestly

nope, as I said above this is occasional. it's usually just cider

at the end of my drinking days a pint of vodka a day was my self imposed limit; except for the bars. if you love her more than the booze you will stop.
alcohol will only bring you down

>if you love her more than the booze you will stop.
more than the booze? no, but there's certain things about her that make drinking less of a burden on my conscious if that makes sense.

Attached: 1657580566475.webm (854x480, 712.48K)

Hmmmm in that case she might be a controlling idk

She's probably pissed because you brought home a pint of vodka and only shitty, trashy, Slav women will date men who drink vodka. Get a real liquor, like whisky or mescal (even gin and brandy are better than vodka) and she'll respect you. Vodka is for Ruskies, women, gay men, and fatties who try to cut down on cocktail calories while stuffing their gullets with cheeseburgers and tater tots. Men who drink vodka are the same men who order diet soda with their pizza. God, you vodka drinkers make me so fucking mad.

Attached: buyzymurgoriumunicornginliqueurkwoff_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 55.67K)

Apparently he only does this occasional if that's true she might just be way too bossy

Are you Irish/English?
Is he red headed/carpet

Is she red headed I ment

She's mad cause if you're at home drinking she can't fuck the hot black guy she's been seeing behind your back.

Dump her then

>in that case she might be controlling
she gets mad at almost everything I do, so that might be the case

>Get a real liquor, like whisky or mescal
absolutely fucking love whisky, but it's more expensive than vodka and I'm waiting on my paycheck right now
>God, you vodka drinkers make me so fucking mad.
I've spent over $200 on a bottle of whisky fucker

She isn't, and I'm part scottish

shut the fuck up kike

no

Bitches always need some bullshit to bitch about. Fuck em. If you hadn’t brought home the booze she’d be fighting you about something else. There’s literally no pleasing cunts. I fucking hate bitches.

sounds unhealthy as fuck and like youre dragging her down dude. not be rude, just being real with you.
eh, probably turns into a dick when he gets drunk. either way the contention points to deeper issues.
lmao, classic alcoholic in denial
get real

>she gets mad at almost everything I do
You're dumb bitch user. She's already broken up with you in her mind so she could get extra-curricular dick.
That's why she gets mad at you so much. You're likely an annoying pos and she's realized it after she stopped loving you.

>sounds unhealthy as fuck and like youre dragging her down dude. not be rude, just being real with you.
Appreciate your comment, but I'm the one paying all the bills and driving the car and buying groceries. I think I can drink what I like.

>probably turns into a dick when he gets drunk
I don't even interact with her, if anything I'm more loving
>classic alcoholic in denial
Never said I wasn't an alcoholic, just that she shouldn't be so upset about it

>so she could get extra-curricular dick.
I dictate where and how she goes, we live together. I know if she goes somewhere.

She doesn't like vodka, it makes her asshole sore in the morning