Does Any Forums have a tech gf?

She reminds me of the woman in my office who does virtually nothing and thought she blew my mind when when she showed me a shortcut to get onto my IDE screen.

Attached: FVoHF9tUUAAAUdn.jpg (960x756, 212.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LinuxSeb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am the tech gf (male)

Attached: openbsd gf.png (640x542, 141.17K)

In your wildest fantastical dreams, you mentally ill schizo.

i married my gf, ten or so years ago when she went to show me her laptop to watch some videos online and i found that she had ubuntu

Attached: resurrection gf.png (500x400, 109.44K)

no i am a fat incel at 32

That's a man.

Discord? UwU
I want you to berate me for having shitty time complexity with my code

Attached: 1644103968270.jpg (1280x720, 367.54K)

No, I'll just shitpost by encouraging you to invent novel search algorithms.

Bbbbut I'm a filthy dekinai :(

Just become ExFAT instead.

one time i got really baked and was watching water boil for noodles and i came up with an algorithm
>tfw i implemented it and realized I just implemented bubble sort
feelsbadman.jpg

Don't feel bad about it, it's a sign that you have a good understanding of data handling and that you actually do grasp how and why stuff like bubblesort works. The odds are that any decent algorithm you come up with has already been thought of, and we're just doing it for fun.

Get yourself a latina GF, anons.
White girls pales in front of them
>softest ass
>godtier BJs
>knows how to cook
>is content with what she have
>just genuinely happy to have you around

Really, I don't know from where the stereotype of latinas being demanding and needy came from, maybe if they are polluted with the american lifestyle.

Thanks user, that makes me feel a ton better. It's not the first time it's happened either.
I reimplemented a* at a young age without ever knowing what it was. I thought i invented something that would change the world, but alas i was too late.
>The odds are that any decent algorithm you come up with has already been thought of, and we're just doing it for fun.
yeah, which makes me feel like no one will ever figure out pvsnp
i came comically close to proving p=np with nqueens, i can solve over 100queen boards in a quick time, but the time complexity is out of polynomial requirements.
i thought about all sorts of ways to rearrange the time into space, but i think fundamentally it's actually an unsolvable question.

Not all of us are attracted to monkeys.

thats nutech gf, i dont want her coming close to me
ever

I think the consensus is that P!=NP, but a rigorous proof of that is going to elude us for generations to come. It might be even be unprovable in kind of a halting-problem-esque kind of way.

first day?

Is this what americans really think? Latinas from [current year] are already pozzed (not as much as in other countries though).
>t. spic

what kind of fag makes these?

Shut up pablo.

A girl on twitter made it
twitter.com/LinuxSeb/
Pic related is her

Attached: FUwrFovUEAAmOuq.jpg (1270x2048, 205.87K)

sounds like a dyke/bisexual

> Meet cute tech girl online
> Internal voice: it's probably a tranny like the last 20
> Don't even bother hitting on her