Why did you give up on finding a girlfriend?

Why did you give up on finding a girlfriend?

Attached: 63766446_005_fe6c.jpg (854x1280, 242.46K)

I never tried in the first place

easier to manage without one the longer you are out of the game mien furher

Three's about all I can handle

Got married.

Out of all of the ones that I've had the ones that I truly cared about were the worst and the breakups were terrible. They're really just not worth it. Having a fuck buddy is much better than a girlfriend.

My sister told me my peepee was too small for girls to play with and I learned to be content with wiping her fat ass instead :|

I'm depressed and a woman is too high mental maintenance and duty to perform

When I realised anime was better than real women

same, after my 3rd long term relationship I felt like I'd been through a divorce

1st gf- crazy
(checked her into a mental hospital myself, full on psychosis)
2nd gf- bitch
(kept a bunch of my possessions claiming she didn't, found out I had a new gf so she burnt my stuff, through it on a random street corner and chucked kitty litter onto it)
3rd gf- evil
(she would intentionally antagonise me, saying horrible, hurtful things in a calm soothing voice, nonchalantly repeat horrible things she overheard my mother say, bringing up fucking a mutual friend at my own birthday party. and whenever I would react negatively she'd act confused and concerned like I was the one with an imaginary problem.)

Attached: QNUGQESF6NCOBGZRCEIYDKBZRI.jpg (1200x900, 107.39K)

How do you not catch feelings

Based

You sound like the problem user. You don't see the signs and you continue to put up will the bullshit.

Being around people is unbearable, especially women. It's just not worth it to even be in their presence 90% of the time. I'll just jack off instead. It's that easy.

The wife doesn't approve

Remy was a 10. Sucks she quit.

sometimes you don't
but if either of you do, that's when you bounce.

Fwb aren't a long term thing 95% of the time. They either slip into some form of romantic relationship or just fall apart naturally. It's either a few months a few times a week at best or once or twice a year for years.

Never, ever take a girls word when she says she has feelings or doesn't. Look at their actions and how they react to certain things you do or say, not what they tell you.

I'm in Therapy, have been for about 2 years now. my problem is I'm codependent, so I end up emotionally reliant on my partner. Crazy, evil and bitchy girls have taken advantage of that. That's my problem

I choose the wrong women but continue through with their problems because I was so desperate for intense passion.

I know I don't drive women crazy, or make them bitchy or bring out their evil. Having known my ex's, ex's and hearing how they treat their new partners, 2/3 are still upto their tricks pulling their same crap with a new guy.

Forever chasing pussy but never actually catching it.

Attached: Tinder Stats.png (741x508, 15.46K)

I found one

I fucked up my life and got depressed.

Never surrender ya fuckin simp.

I'm in my 40s, have you seen Women in their 40s? there's really nothing to gain from dating a female anymore, especially at my age.

Attached: 1r.png (444x618, 642.4K)

I had several and it was always more trouble than it's worth. Never date a country girl with a big family, your ass will get dragged to so many fucking weddings all summer long. Great girl but if you marry the girl you marry the family and I couldn't stand those hicks.

You are worthy of love. Love yourself. I wish you all the best.

I'm too obsessed with sucking Black cock to even think of women

Attached: 78ty76ruhij.gif (368x474, 1019.44K)

Why the fuck do you think you have to date women your own age? Go find a 20 year old; many of them will only fuck older men.